The Polonium restaurant

lindar

Not that up to date I'm afraid, not for food at least but I was there on Saturday and (I am biased) they have some of the best lager in Sheffield. Not sure I'd want to eat Polish food by choice for a special occassion. I lived there for 9 months and it's hardly inspiring fair.

I have also been and did enjoy it tremendously. Compared with other resteraunts I occasionally visit, I didn't find it particularly pricey. The waiting staff are excelent and charming, and the food is obviously freshly cooked and of extremely good quality.

Although the Polish aren't renowned for vegetarian food, one of our party was a strict vegetarian and the flavours her veggie meal were superb we all had a little taste.

I and my polish partner have been to the place and its quite nice,the menu is quite varied for polish food although I have to say its rather expensive.

Mind you my partner cooks her own polish meals so I cant lose.:)

Little roy, showing off agin! :thumbsup:

ah.. well as they say in kraków ..

nikt nie jest doskonały

Thanks everyone! My grandand was Polish so I know my family will enjoy it and it looks like we'll be hiring it for my party for an afternoon! i've been told there will be live music. Also one of my Polish relatives will be over so it'll be nice for her to come along. I only have great memories of going to Poland when i was little so i'm really looking forward to it. I'll let you all know how it goes!