Stop Knocking Sheffield.

20 hours ago, crookesey said:

If people don’t criticise, don’t question, just accept everything and give SCC a thumbs up for whatever they do, then they deserve all that they would get.

Council bring a lot of it on themselves by going on about negative stuff all the time, i'e,"Tell us your stories about covid",  gone. Let it drop. "How did you suffer during the miners strike?".  All things that were very bad some people.  Move on. Let it drop and concentrate on  the people of Sheffield and not the rest of the world.

• Like 1

Just now, spilldig said:

Council bring a lot of it on themselves by going on about negative stuff all the time, i'e,"Tell us your stories about covid",  gone. Let it drop. "How did you suffer during the miners strike?".  All things that were very bad for some people.  Move on. Let it drop and concentrate on  the people of Sheffield and not the rest of the world.

1 hour ago, Irene Swaine said:

Bask in the glory on Devonshire Green of the spice heads collapsed. Enjoy the wildlife of the poisoned rats laying motionless on the pavement. Travel on Oliver Coppard's finest minibus for just £1 and see the sights of the closed down John Lewis, the winos urinating in the fire escape of Mecca Bingo and the Deliveroo bikes adorning the pavement in full power with their charming balaclava wearing riders. Finish it off by popping in to the Banker's Draft and experience the local shop lifters selling their wares as your drink is thrown down on the table by the wonderfully belligerent bartender. Bliss.

With your undisputed expertise on all things connected to Sheffield, you would make an excellent Tour Guide..

salute your shorts nicksplat GIF

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Padders said:

With your undisputed expertise on all things connected to Sheffield, you would make an excellent Tour Guide..

salute your shorts nicksplat GIF

I’m attempting to imagine the look on my late mother’s face as Irene showed her around Sheffield’s dens of iniquity. :gag:

• Haha 3