Hearing Aid Prices

10 hours ago, Padders said:

That's what I thought Mr. Pfifes, I've had em syringed before, and always used proper eardrops.

I think GP surgeries use every trick in the book to try and put people off from having ear wax removed.  Funny that private practitioners don’t come up with same ‘reasons’ for not doing it.  

• Like 1

On 22/03/2024 at 09:05, Padders said:

That's what I thought Mr. Pfifes, I've had em syringed before, and always used proper eardrops.

733942267_Screenshot_20240324_081135_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.be18870efd64b3d15fadb81c875171ad.jpg

Screenshot_20240324_080504_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Thanks 1

Both of the bits I posted are from private clinics that advise microsuction and not syringing and feel that otex is too harsh 

9 hours ago, foxydebs said:

Both of the bits I posted are from private clinics that advise microsuction and not syringing and feel that otex is too harsh 

Used in accordance with the instructions it’s not too harsh for most people.  If it was it would be unsafe and banned!  The private clinic I went to (which was excellent) advised against any kind of oil or drops if they use a technique to remove the wax in one piece.  
Maybe oil works for some but I just find it makes the problem worse and clogs the ear up.  Earol is very gentle but not very effective either.