Fresh Methi/Fenugreek

Is there anywhere in Sheffield that sells bunches of fresh fenugreek? (Not dried)

Thanks

Quite a few places in Burngreave. Your most likely options are Red Sea on Ellesmere Green, Al Sultan also on Ellesmere Green, or SJ Raja on Spital Hill. Not guaranteed of course, being a fresh ingredient. You could also try Amma on Campo Lane, which is a South Indian shop.

There must be a few places on London Road,  such as Ozmens for instance.... it would help to get an idea of which part of Sheffield the OP is thinking of.

Thanks - I'm central in S3 but anywhere in cycling distance. Burngreave might be worth a look then, thanks. Was hoping to find somewhere that regularly sells it/or has a reasonable veg section, Amma doesn't really sell much in the way of fresh stuff, it's more spices. 

2 hours ago, IonaP said:

Thanks - I'm central in S3 but anywhere in cycling distance. Burngreave might be worth a look then, thanks. Was hoping to find somewhere that regularly sells it/or has a reasonable veg section, Amma doesn't really sell much in the way of fresh stuff, it's more spices. 

Next time I pop down the road I'll try to remember to have a look and report back. Although sometimes my mind is like a.... like a.... you know... those things...

Most Asian grocers shops sell fresh  methi