The Yom Kippur War .

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

They just hate the Tories with such blind viciousness that they hate their country too.

They want to see it burn so they can scream like children at politicians 

They think it's the government that is holding this country back but it's them.

They're not willing to compromise or meet in the middle.

All they do is finger point and play the blame game

It's so immature 

We were quite happily discussing the subject of this thread until all you thread blockers tried to derail it .

To pacify you three for for a moment:     If we want to hate the Tories ( which is NOT the subject of the thread ) we will do so just as you hate Labour.

If you regard criticism as hating your country,  that's up to you and I don't particularly care.     I am ashamed of our government for backing the killing of innocents.

The governing party can be the only one who holds the country back.  People such as myself are not able to affect anything in the running of this country.  It's the Sewage Party.

Tell us who we are supposed to compromise with and meet in the middle   -   be interesting to hear more on this.

If people get things wrong, they will have to endure the finger pointing which is part of life so stop snivelling.

Grey speaking of mature is really laughable.

Any chance of getting on to the subject of the thread now,  Grey,  Bundy,  trastrick      ?

Edited by Organgrinder

11 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

We were quite happily discussing the subject of this thread until all you thread blockers tried to derail it .

To pacify you three for for a moment:     If we want to hate the Tories ( which is NOT the subject of the thread ) we will do so just as you hate Labour.

If you regard criticism as hating your country,  that's up to you and I don't particularly care.     I am ashamed of our government for backing the killing of innocents.

The governing party can be the only one who holds the country back.  People such as myself are not able to affect anything in the running of this country.  It's the Sewage Party.

Tell us who we are supposed to compromise with and meet in the middle   -   be interesting to hear more on this.

If people get things wrong, they will have to endure the finger pointing which is part of life so stop snivelling.

Grey speaking of mature is really laughable.

Any chance of getting on to the subject of the thread now,  Grey,  Bundy,  trastrick      ?

You see this is where you get confused. 

Most conservatives don't hate labour....they just don't take them seriously

I think most level headed voters want a strong opposition party

But you guys f*cked labour so bad with that whole Corbyn fiasco that we have a Tory party that just stopped trying 

That's the difference between you and me.....give me a political party worth voting for and I'll vote for them 

I don't care what colour rosette they wear 

But you would never vote Tory

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You see this is where you get confused. 

Most conservatives don't hate labour....they just don't take them seriously

I think most level headed voters want a strong opposition party

But you guys f*cked labour so bad with that whole Corbyn fiasco that we have a Tory party that just stopped trying 

That's the difference between you and me.....give me a political party worth voting for and I'll vote for them 

I don't care what colour rosette they wear 

But you would never vote Tory

Grey,  I'm not bothered who hates who.  there's only you silly so & so's bothered.

You can love me or hate me or whatever and it doesn't make the slightest difference to me  -  you just make yourself look like a pratt.

Explain who  "you guy"  are supposed to be because I've had nothing to do with Labour for many years before Corbyn so I didn't f*uck anybody up.

There are a lot of differences between you and me and I will be eternally grateful for that.

I don't care what you care about.

Your bottom line is the only one which is correct and makes sense.            one out of seven correct.

Still no attempt by you to address the subject  -  what are you doing on a discussion forum ?          besides looking stupid I mean.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

I am ashamed of our government for backing the killing of innocents.

There's another bloody war going on!

Why don't you let them sort it out between them? Same with Ukraine.

The problems occur when both sides are supported, by the West.

In the case of Israel the West has paid $billions in aid and arms to both sides,

In Ukraine same thing $billions in arms to Ukraine and $billlions to  Russia for Putin's Oil and Gas.

Endless wars financed by the West's Political and Corporate Interests while the poor sods do the fighting and the dying. 

What's the Plan?

Answer there is none!

Years ago here, I was excoriated by the clapping seals,  for calling for an Internationally enforced cease fire and forcing Zelenskyy to the negotiating table, to save what is left of his country and his people.

Zelenskyy is winning!, Putin s turning tail!, his people will depose him!, they insisted,  swallowing  the political propaganda they were spoonfed!

Now these same folks are all in favor of forcing Israel to do the same thing!

Hard to follow the rationale and the logic, because there is none!

That's why other would be totalitarians around the world are flexing their muscles, and preparing to get their piece of the action.

We will be lucky to survive the current incompetent leadership of the West.

Edited by trastrick

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

There's another bloody war going on!

Why don't you let the sort it out between them? Same with Ukraine.

Why don't I do what I want to do,            and you do what you want to do ?

I want a stop to the killing.     You want whatever you like as I don't care very much.

if you are addressing me,  don't write a book about it.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Still no attempt by you to address the subject  -  what are you doing on a discussion forum ?          besides looking stupid I mean.

What are you rattling on about now?

What subject? 

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

What subject? 

Whatever Orgy decides it is today.

Right now the subject is stupidity, which I tried to discuss with him!😀

Here's what's really going on in the World today!

The Global Empire of Palestine

The Palestinians have something better than a state. They have the backing of today’s worldwide power brokers.

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/global-empire-of-palestine

Edited by trastrick

12 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

What subject? 

It can usually be found at the top of the page for those who don't know what a discussion forum is.

7 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It can usually be found at the top of the page for those who don't know what a discussion forum is.

We've been discussing the Palestinian terror attack on Israel for 350 pages and it's just going round and round between left wing Vs right wing views

And small diversion every now and again doesn't do any harm

I know you think you run this forum but it's free flowing so we don't have to abide by your rules 

I'm currently at a beach party in Mexico and they have all the nations flags on flag poles.

Someone just raised an Israeli flag on a flag pole and everyone started cheering.

There has to be over 1000 people here 

12 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I'm currently at a beach party in Mexico and they have all the nations flags on flag poles.

Someone just raised an Israeli flag on a flag pole and everyone started cheering.

There has to be over 1000 people here 

That can't be right.

The world is turning against Israel.

I read it on here and social media so it must be true.

Have a Michelada for me!!!

Love Mexico and it's my favourite cuisine!

🇲🇽

Edited by Al Bundy

8 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

That can't be right.

The world is turning against Israel.

I read it on here and social media so it must be true.

Have a Michelada for me!!!

Love Mexico and it's my favourite cuisine!

🇲🇽

Not in Mexico they aren't 

I guess they have to deal with the savage cartels 

Must remind them of Hamas

Drinking long island ice teas  

Edited by Jack Grey