Council Tax In Sheffield Looks Set To Rise By 4.99%

Just now, hackey lad said:

No but I presume it was late payment. The latest payment was 10 days . It was all up to date. Not like I owed hundreds of pounds.

Fair enough. Obviously don't pay it late going forward, maybe this time you got lucky. 

16 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Fair enough. Obviously don't pay it late going forward, maybe this time you got lucky. 

Yeah , feel reight lucky :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Yeah , feel reight lucky :rolleyes:

You probably have. As already said paying late voids monthly payment arrangements. 

You may not get away with it again. 

This is well meaning advice btw. 

Edited by HeHasRisen

Well done Hackey lad. I'm pleased for you that you've got your Council Tax problem sorted.

We'll have to have a pint to celebrate when we next meet. Do you still go in the pub where you had the pleasure of meeting me some months ago?

This does not affect your statuTORY rights mate lol.

Just now, zakes said:

Well done Hackey lad. I'm pleased for you that you've got your Council Tax problem sorted.

We'll have to have a pint to celebrate when we next meet. Do you still go in the pub where you had the pleasure of meeting me some months ago?

This does not affect your statuTORY rights mate lol.

No mate , that was a special occasion . Hope you are keeping well and its about time we had another tale of youthfulness :thumbsup: