Haunted Hyde Park Flats .

i used to live on Dacre Row at the hyde park flats in sheffield 1985-1987 approximately.I wonder if it was my flat where a telly was thrown off the balcony and hit and killed a little girl ..my flat had a spirit that I couldnt get rid of .I had the vicar from the church try but it hid outside till the vicar and his associate had gone .I wonder are the two related  or maybe the fact the building was on top of the church's graveyard ...any body else notice anything ghostly at all ? Or maybe the boy who tragically had his head chopped off as it was stuck in the doirs to the lift ?

Edited by FoFrizzle
I had forgotten to mention the boys head .

"I had the vicar from the church try but it hid outside till the vicar and his associate had gone ."

Very peculiar. How did you know the spirit had "hidden" outside? And why would it hide outside? It could've just stayed inside till the vicar went away....

Welcome to the forum btw

Edited by Mister M

Thank you .

Everything started to happen again about a week after the vicar had been to the flat and so I asked him to come back as I was feeling anxious ..my partner at the time was always getting unnerved..the vicar mentioned that the spirit could possibly have hidden outside and waited to return ..naughty .he seemed to think it had a dislike  if my partner was near me .Im just very curious as we both still remember it and when we moved we think it came with us . I was very young and I know nothing is with me now ..I sure hope 😊

Edited by FoFrizzle
I left out the actual answer to the question ..sorry .

The TV wasn't thrown from a flat it was from a public area,  the boy didn't have his head stuck in the doors in the lift.  People on here are related to these two tragic incidents so get you facts right before posting  false information

Edited by jane2008

7 hours ago, jane2008 said:

... the boy didn't have his head stuck in the doors in the lift.  ...

And that accident happened on Park Hill, not Hyde Park.

The boy did have the accident on Parkhill like Hecate has said it was in a service lift that they used for delivering goods which had been left unlocked. The TV was dropped from a flat and struck the little girl outside the shopping area. I lived on both Parkhill and Hydepark I also knew the the father of the boy that dropped the TV.  I wasn't going to comment on this topic but because of the upset this had caused.

3 hours ago, gaz 786 said:

Had a very good friend who sadly passed away lived on Hyde park by the name of Glen Manning we had some good times but never heard of any spirits only in park and arbouthorn 👍

Didn't know Glenn had passed away,   sad. was friends with his sisters

• 2 years later...
On 22/03/2022 at 22:11, jane2008 said:

Glenns brother was called Dean, his sisters were Wendy. Tracy and Trudy

I worked with Glen at Crosby kitchens he was sound bloke