Liverpool Terrorist Attack

1 hour ago, ab6262 said:

i suggest we stop all asylum seekers, anyone coming here should be thoroughly screened and must have the proven wherewithal to support themselves.

yep exactly that, we cant tell one terrorist for another, one guy is one guy too many

Love that attitude. 

Presumably you'd be agreeable to a curfew for all men at weekends so women don't get drugged and/or raped. Because it's alot more than one.

7 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Are you a terrorist sympathiser?

No I'm not. I'm glad he's dead and didn't kill anyone and I hope the insurance pay out promptly for the taxi driver.

Are you a racist?

9 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Are you a terrorist sympathiser?

why does being against ganging up on the innocent equate with sympathising with terrorists?

only in your warped little extremist head

3 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I don't believe it's racist being concerned about terrorists arriving in our country from Muslim countries and seeking asylum.  It's only good fortune that the Liverpool terrorist attack didn't cause the same carnage and loss of life as the Manchester Muslim terrorist attack caused.

Whose ganging up on the innocent?  Decent honest normal people in our country are rightly worried and concerned  about the threat of terrorism from Muslims seeking asylum in our country and have good reason to be after the incident in Liverpool.

Why don't you just admit it 

You have a problem ith Muslims. 

5 minutes ago, West 77 said:

It's not at all warped or extremist to support actions intended to prevent terrorist attacks or other incidents of mass murder on British soil.  

How do terrorist deaths compare to other deaths?

People dying in ambulances, that needs more media attention so that the Government will do something about it.

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Why don't you just admit it 

You have a problem ith Muslims. 

He has a problem with foreigners. That's a fact.

1 minute ago, tinfoilhat said:

He has a problem with foreigners. That's a fact.

You're probably right  

21 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I don't believe it's racist being concerned about terrorists arriving in our country from Muslim countries and seeking asylum.  It's only good fortune that the Liverpool terrorist attack didn't cause the same carnage and loss of life as the Manchester Muslim terrorist attack caused.

Whose ganging up on the innocent?  Decent honest normal people in our country are rightly worried and concerned  about the threat of terrorism from Muslims seeking asylum in our country and have good reason to be after the incident in Liverpool.

Will just add when Thomas Hamilton murdered seventeen innocent people of which sixteen were children with a firearm the law was changed meaning innocent law abiding gun owners were to use your words "ganged up on" 

It's not at all warped or extremist to support actions intended to prevent terrorist attacks or other incidents of mass murder on British soil.  

oh give over, youve spent years on here showing you hate muslims in general, not terrorists or peadophiles

1 minute ago, West 77 said:

I have a problem with Muslim terrorists.

Not all terrorists? 

Just Muslim ones? 

Is it cos they are brown, eat strange food and smell funny? 

I don't call many people racist but you quite clearly are. Pathetic really. 

14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

You're probably right  

His words, not mine!

9 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Failed asylum claim.......He shouldn't have be in this country

He had been here 7 years despite failing to get asylum.

9 hours ago, top4718 said:

He converted to Christianity to avoid deportation, he's a Muslim through and through.

He was a Christian at the time of his death, regardless if he converted for other reasons.

There is a guardian piece showing him in a church with the Bishop who baptised him.

Clearly the Bishop had no idea and says this fella "chose a different path". He didn't uphold the good Christian values.

The same goes for any terrorist,  no matter what religion they claim to be.

It's just a shame some ppl just want to dig more when it's a brown coloured bomber/ terrorist,  who was supposedly a 'Muslim'.

People like West77 probably still wishes Anders Breivik was brown and Islamist.

9 hours ago, top4718 said:

He converted to Christianity to avoid deportation, he's a Muslim through and through.

He was a Christian at the time of his death, regardless if he converted for other reasons.

There is a guardian piece showing him in a church with the Bishop who baptised him.

Clearly the Bishop had no idea and says this fella "chose a different path". He didn't uphold the good Christian values.

The same goes for any terrorist,  no matter what religion they claim to be.

It's just a shame some ppl just want to dig more when it's a brown coloured bomber/ terrorist,  who was supposedly a 'Muslim'.

People like West77 probably still wishes Anders Breivik was brown and Islamist.