Need Computer/Internet related Help? Just Call!

alkatraz

I'm currently very very short on cash - so much so that I'm trying to raise money to buy food with. Therefore, I'm offering out my services to anyone who needs computer/internet related help.

I'm a Software Engineering honours graduate with years and years worth of experience maintaining and fixing computers and computer networks as well as solving other people's problems (ran a business doing it at University). I currently work for a broadband ISP in Sheffield.

SO.. I can help you with almost any problem you have, whether it's virus removal, re-installation of your computer, hardware problems/installation, problems connecting to the Internet, problems setting up your e-mail, or domain name or website, or maybe you just have a problem with your ISP and don't know the best way to deal with them, whether you need someone to come out, or just some remote help, I'm your man!

I will happily quote anyone a price by phone, SMS, e-mail, on this message board or by PM. It can't hurt to call! If I come out and can't fix your problem, the call-out cost's a fiver to cover my petrol.

Well.. what are you waiting for?

07775 791 233 for SMS/Phone - SMS any time, but please do not call between 9&6 Monday to Friday.

alkatraz@eqla.demon.co.uk for e-mail.

I have done in the past but it's not my forté.. not up to date with CSS/JS and browser differences.. I'm better with the back-end; PHP/SQL, that kinda thing.

BUT.. make me deal with domain registration/hosting and I'm a reet whiz. All done and dusted with time to spare.

general computer science I think, I've got a customer who wants me to tutor her son to try and get his grades up at school, I'm really uncomfortable with the idea as I have no idea what he needs and I don't want to charge her for not doing anything

I'll go have a chat and if it turns out I don't think I can do anything for them would you be interested

Absolutely! Given that the first two years of my degree were "Computer Science" and only in the third year did it become "Software Engineering".. As well as having done A-Level computing in a single year, I reckon I'd be ripe for the job.

Look forward to hearing from you.