Violent women

Message added by mort

Closed for review

1 hour ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Really?

You don't think this bloke's attitude to women has a bearing on what he is posting? :suspect:

My attitude? Grow up.

9 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Given that the poster Ramjit has form for posting some pretty vile homophobic and misogynist content, I would take his story with a very large spoonful of salt! :suspect:

You are a liar who is trying to sully my name in order to discredit my opinion/post. A typical tactic of the left.

Edited by Ramjit

3 hours ago, Hots on said:

It started off as a platform for all women to share their experiences but it didn't take long before the true colours of the movements activists started showing...Men, white men, are the devil, boys are toxic and if they're not to be strangled at birth then they should be feminised at the earliest possible opportunity. This is what they're about and its nothing new, this extreme anti male far left hardcore lesbianism has been around since the sixties but seems to have risen again.

Your insecurities are showing again, poor little lamb. Are the scary women emasculating you again?

• mort locked this topic