A moment of unity

Took us apart :hihi::hihi: you don’t half have a high opinion of yourselves, nutmegging an average Championship full back will possibly be the highlight of Brooks united career, hardly a great legacy.

He's a quality player who we're lucky to have, no doubt still very much a work in progress though. His performance against you was very good, he ran rings around you! But the winner at Leeds was probably his best moment so far.

He's a quality player who we're lucky to have, no doubt still very much a work in progress though. His performance against you was very good, he ran rings around you! But the winner at Leeds was probably his best moment so far.

He had a half decent game against a poor side he didn’t run rings around us.

Watch the highlights of the “Waddle game” to see the true meaning of a player running rings round a team, no comparison.

He had a half decent game against a poor side he didn’t run rings around us.

Watch the highlights of the “Waddle game” to see the true meaning of a player running rings round a team, no comparison.

Just my opinion, he ran rings around a poor Wednesday side. Then again, so did Leon Clarke!

I've heard Waddle was a brilliant player, played football with his son who's a good lad. I wasn't around, but I understand you had a half decent side in the 80's and early 90's. I'll take your word that one of your players anhiliated us in a previous fixture about thirty years ago. :)

Just my opinion, he ran rings around a poor Wednesday side. Then again, so did Leon Clarke!

I've heard Waddle was a brilliant player, played football with his son who's a good lad. I wasn't around, but I understand you had a half decent side in the 80's and early 90's. I'll take your word that one of your players anhiliated us in a previous fixture about thirty years ago. :)

I think Top meant the west ham game,he probably nutmegged your players a few times but we don't call that annihilation.

I think Top meant the west ham game,he probably nutmegged your players a few times but we don't call that annihilation.

Oh, well I didn't see it so I wouldn't know what to call it. Just felt like going big with the adjective.

It was against West Ham, doesn’t matter how long ago it was it’s a proper example of a player totally bossing the opposition, it’s on YouTube if you want an education.

It was against West Ham, doesn’t matter how long ago it was it’s a proper example of a player totally bossing the opposition, it’s on YouTube if you want an education.

It's okay, in this instance I'm quite happy to take your word for it, he was a very good player.

Some say he was nearly as good as David Brooks is.

Some say he was nearly as good as David Brooks is.

Probably still is

Probably still is

At downing pints and eating pies, no question. :hihi:

Yeah he boozes with Currie and well done for spelling the young lads name right.

Yeah he boozes with Currie and well done for spelling the young lads name right.

David Brookes?

Are you telling me that Brookes drinks more than Waddle?

Strange.