Cricket bat advice

if you have found a club to play for they should be having or starting practice nets anytime now. Go along and ask to borrow bats from the existing players or there may be club bats to try. It will give you an idea about what suits you best.

I'll second Sheaf Sports at Darnall - not been there for a while but got all my equipment from there from playing junior cricket to adult leagues.

I've had Kookabura and Gray Nicholls bats but by far and away my favourite was my Slazenger V600

I'd say Sheaf sports too. Bloke who runs it is very good and friendly.

I would also second either Sheaf Sports or All Rounder! Both really know their stuff, but Sheaf are a small business who have been around forever if you like to support local businesses.

If you (or anyone else on the thread) is looking for a club for this season, De La Salle who play at Beauchief are on the lookout for new players. We start Nets on Wednesday Feb 7th at 7pm at Mylnhurst School and would be happy to lend bats for the sessions! :)

Feel free to drop me a message if you'd like more info.