Ex Chaucer School pupils

OMG! i know u... your the same age as me, from winn gardens and chaucer, swifty was a good mate of mine... lee roberts... know the name but cant put a face to it??

http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa303/BigDaftOwl/?action=view&current=chaucer83-2.png

im on this pic; Did you know ian collins... from winn & steve -paul brown??

(L-R) James Morton, andrew thompson, craig wainright, john bramall james bulivant, mark oldfield paul brown, andrew manning, titch, ward, fern, david smith barrie poulton, russel, john mclean, john fox ian collins....

Thats mi nephew john fox second in front right

I was in Mr. cubberley's class (1994-1999) although we had at least 2 or 3 form tutors before that. At one point ( I think it was Mr.Dearling or something) took ill and we had his wife take over. I can't even really remember who was in my class. I think there was kim booker, frankie mccauslin, clair darnell, just as few of the names I remember from my class. I agree with all of you that Mr.crowe was the best teacher there (he let us watch kingpin when he covered our french lesson) and I still see him as I went to the same panto organisation as him from the start of year 10 and he's now a friend of the family so I will have to tell him that you all think he's great lol. Kimbers23 (kimberly dunne?) I remember you, you were in my year although a different class.

[hi Bud Its Craig I Saw Swifty Today He Is Name A Postman And A Fat Bold Headed ??????
Daryl, Bryan or Mick??

I remember Kevin Broadley left the same year as me 1980 he used to play in the football team with Paul Hankcock centre back i think.

Anyone remember Mr Dower, evil!

yes,i remember dower,we used to call him napoleon,although not to his face,he always reminded me of a character in the anthill mob(cartoon characters in the 70,s cartoon wakky racers). i was there in the 70,s,bullied by the ****** wells. when i left in 76 i made it my goal to go back every sports day to goad wellsy,try to get him to do it now i could fight back,he wouldnt wear it,so in 1994, i finally called it a day,thats the effect that arsehole had,nearly 20 years of trying to smash his face in..... if only craig hepworth had connected with the brick he threw at his head behind the fine fare in 73.

:) do you remember penny beresford or caroline beresford one would have been there in the same year the other one a year below or above you ???

lynn dilks is now stevenson,i work with her.i was there 72-76. a little after your time

I remember Wells! He was a nasty piece of work wasnt he.

your not kidding,wish my daughter could have started there before he retired,i maybe would have finally got to smash his graeme garden lookalike face in

When I left in 77 he was the last teacher to talk to me. He yelled "Sunshine! you`ll come to nothing!"

Mind you, he was right :D

carlsberg dont make most hated teachers...if they did.it would be wellsy. i also left in 76,whos class were you in??? i was in whistling joe ketteringhams for my last 2 years

Remember Suto? I was in his class- when I bothered to go. I only think I attended about twice since I started there, I hated school.

Remember Suto? I was in his class- when I bothered to go. I only think I attended about twice since I started there, I hated school.

big hungarian *******,yes,he had a crush on my auntie,sending her notes and stuff,he got suspended for it,but kept his job. used to run the chess club