Leeds allocation at Hillsborough.

Leeds get 4600 tickets for their game at Hillsborough at £39.

How come United fans paid £3 a ticket more and got nowhere near as many tickets?.

39 and 42 quid, I can remember when it was about that in shillings and pence. What the hell do they charge in the Premier League then? :confused:

It is down to each club. So why are you whining about Wednesday's decision.

The ground is sold out, so the ticketing policy is a success. You could argue that ticket prices were too cheap, given that they all sold very quickly.

As for the United/Wednesday agreement, you'll just have to wait and see.

Who's whining?, just asking a question so by the answers I've received Wednesday don't think they could have sold as many to their own fans for the Leeds game and are selling them cheaper for that game to get people to attend.

Also I would have thought if the clubs had collaborated on numbers they would have also on price.

---------- Post added 19-09-2017 at 21:20 ----------

39 and 42 quid, I can remember when it was about that in shillings and pence. What the hell do they charge in the Premier League then? :confused:

Believe it or not a lot less for away fans in the Premiership.

Edited by hewontscore

Why give Leeds more at a discount?.

---------- Post added 19-09-2017 at 20:55 ----------

We aren't talking about the Lane game and Wednesday have given a larger allocation before in fact I can only remember one time they didn't but could be wrong.

I can't see United coming to an agreement with Wednesday or anyone about what they allocate at their home games it's down to them.

Try contacting these people:

Sheffield City Council

Licencing service

Tel:0114 203 7751

http://www.sheffield.gov.uk

Maybe they can shed some light on your questions.

Whilst your at it, contact your own club to see if any agreement has been made between both clubs.

Let us know how you get on wont you?

Guest sibon
Who's whining?,

You are.

Whining about the ticket allocation and whining about the price.

You do understand how ticket categories work, don't you.

Now, off you pop back to that empty room. You have a fight to start.

You are.

Whining about the ticket allocation and whining about the price.

You do understand how ticket categories work, don't you.

Now, off you pop back to that empty room. You have a fight to start.

No need for insults it just shows your lack of ability to discus something, what have I said to upset you so much?

What category was Leeds in for the last two seasons and which teams were in a higher one?.

As for the prices they are extortionate.

---------- Post added 19-09-2017 at 22:14 ----------

Try contacting these people:

Sheffield City Council

Licencing service

Tel:0114 203 7751

http://www.sheffield.gov.uk

Maybe they can shed some light on your questions.

Whilst your at it, contact your own club to see if any agreement has been made between both clubs.

Let us know how you get on wont you?

I haven't said any agreement has been made maybe you should ask those who claim it has.

I've asked a perfectly relevant question why do Leeds get about 2000 more at a lower price.

No need for anyone to get upset about it.

Edited by hewontscore

Why give Leeds more at a discount?.

---------- Post added 19-09-2017 at 20:55 ----------

We aren't talking about the Lane game and Wednesday have given a larger allocation before in fact I can only remember one time they didn't but could be wrong.

I can't see United coming to an agreement with Wednesday or anyone about what they allocate at their home games it's down to them.

No need for insults it just shows your lack of ability to discus something, what have I said to upset you so much?

What category was Leeds in for the last two seasons and which teams were in a higher one?.

---------- Post added 19-09-2017 at 22:14 ----------

I haven't said any agreement has been made maybe you should ask those who claim it has.

I've asked a perfectly simple question why do Leeds get about 2000 more at a lower price.

No need for anyone to get upset about it.

You have quoted (bold) that you cant see united coming to an agreement with Wednesday, why don't you ask to find out.

Leeds have come to an agreement with Wednesday for 2000 extra tickets (a mutual agreement) maybe United didn't want that, maybe Wednesday didn't want that.

You have quoted (bold) that you cant see united coming to an agreement with Wednesday, why don't you ask to find out.

Leeds have come to an agreement with Wednesday for 2000 extra tickets (a mutual agreement) maybe United didn't want that, maybe Wednesday didn't want that.

You make statements and expect me to validate them for you, sorry but you'll have to do better than that. Any corroborating links?.

Oh this should interest you I think.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-wednesday-club-announce-increase-in-stadium-capacity-ahead-of-steel-city-derby-1-8761985

Sheffield Wednesday will get 2399 tickets when we visit the Lane, SWFC have given SUFC the same allocation for Hillsborough - end of.

SAG will have recommended a number to SWFC for the Leeds game (also on TV) and SWFC have offered Leeds the amount you state.

Nothing else to discuss really.

You make statements and expect me to validate them for you, sorry but you'll have to do better than that. Any corroborating links?.

Oh this should interest you I think.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-wednesday-club-announce-increase-in-stadium-capacity-ahead-of-steel-city-derby-1-8761985

It's you that has all the questions old son :hihi:

Sheffield Wednesday will get 2399 tickets when we visit the Lane, SWFC have given SUFC the same allocation for Hillsborough - end of.

SAG will have recommended a number to SWFC for the Leeds game (also on TV) and SWFC have offered Leeds the amount you state.

Nothing else to discuss really.

You're doing a grand job of not discussing it.:hihi::hihi:.

---------- Post added 19-09-2017 at 22:37 ----------

It's you that has all the questions old son :hihi:

And no one seems to have the answers Dad.:hihi:.

Guest sibon

I see no insults. Perhaps you are being over-sensitive.

There is nothing to discuss. I gave you all the answers that you need in my first post up there ^^^.

The fact that you refuse to believe what I've told you, doesn't make the information wrong. The fact that you have continued to make an argument out of a straightforward commercial decision speaks volumes about you.

I've got one of the best seats in the house on Sunday. It has cost me roughly £28. I don't think that is extortionate.

You're doing a grand job of not discussing it.:hihi::hihi:.

---------- Post added 19-09-2017 at 22:37 ----------

And no one seems to have the answers Dad.:hihi:.

See post 15 (and repeat)