Sign in to follow this  

Is Sheffield going to the dogs?

Murders, assaults, arson have all been in the news in recent weeks. They say Sheffield is a safer city than the likes of Leeds, Nottingham etc, but recently Sheffield seems to be making the news far more often than Leeds for all the wrong reasons. So is Sheffield going to the dogs?

Murders, assaults, arson have all been in the news in recent weeks. They say Sheffield is a safer city than the likes of Leeds, Nottingham etc, but recently Sheffield seems to be making the news far more often than Leeds for all the wrong reasons. So is Sheffield going to the dogs?

the people that go to Hillsborough Stadium often go to the dogs :)

Sheffield like so many cities has it's fair share of troubles,but on seeing more trouble in other cities,Sheffield doesn't seem so bad.

Darn, I had a joke lined up and Appolo beat me to it :D

I feel a lot safer than I ever did when visiting Leeds or living in Solihull and Birmingham. I generally feel safer in Sheffield late at night that I do going around Leeds in daylight!

The fact that when there is a murder/rape/arson/armed robbery/whatever it makes the news tells me that its not really that regular. Or else it just wouldnt be news.

As the guy on Crimewatch says, dont have nightmares :)