David brooks sheff u

You plummeted from Prem - L1 point me out the benefits.

How many of the academy will be first choice players in the coming season?

Its like bragging about pulling all the best birds and then letting your mates sleep with them. :-)

Give it a rest Top, Wednesday would kill for our academy set up in fact most clubs would. Being one of the top academy's in the country will help us attract young talent from across the region. If we sell them we make a massive profit which enables us to strengthen the team.

I won't lie though it is frustrating to see the players we have let go flourish but to be fair unlike a lot of Wednesday fans I have no illusions of Grandeur, if a big premier club comes knocking we are likely to sell as once the players head has been turned there's no point trying to force them to stay.

Don't suppose an SWFC fan would know what it's like to have their players poached by premier clubs, it just doesn't happen.

You plummeted from Prem - L1 point me out the benefits.

How many of the academy will be first choice players in the coming season?

Its like bragging about pulling all the best birds and then letting your mates sleep with them. :-)

In answer to your question, three of our academy players have graduated into the first team set up in recent months and all three have been heavily involved in our pre-season set up.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that the new "british quota" rules mean that it is becoming increasingly difficult to keep hold of young players, especially in League One anyway. Whilst selling young talent isn't ideal, it can't really be avoided and the sales have generated income which has gone into first team recruitment (eg Calvert Lewin most recently).

Congratulations. Six years in league one but proud to be a feeder club. :hihi:

We're in the same league as you,what have you achieved under Chansiri,apart from the ability to spend money,and having Huddersfield show you how it should be done?

We're in the same league as you,what have you achieved under Chansiri,apart from the ability to spend money,and having Huddersfield show you how it should be done?

We've had two seasons with money after years in the wilderness, it takes time. You've been selling academy players to the deriment of the club for way longer than that.

Keep trying.

This is what makes me chuckle so much when they harp on about our chairman and his comments regarding "Liverpool sized investment". Whilst this may be yet to be seen, we now know that you can beat Wednesday and achieve promotion with Rotherham sized investment so happy days.

We've had two seasons with money after years in the wilderness, it takes time. You've been selling academy players to the deriment of the club for way longer than that.

Keep trying.

In what way have our academy player sales been detrimental to the club? Pull the other one! #envy

How do you know he was the only player who refused six players didn't take one, the best penalty takers i've see at S6 were Sheridan and Sterland - neither prolific scorers.

Rhodes will make amends this season.

Are you saying that 6 players refused? For someone who's in a hole, you need to stop digging top ??

Keep trying.

You mean 2 years of failure to achieve what Chansiri is shelling out for,promotion.You start in exactly the same position as we do,we put that money to good use to get to this position,so it's hardly been a detriment.

You mean 2 years of failure to achieve what Chansiri is shelling out for,promotion.You start in exactly the same position as we do,we put that money to good use to get to this position,so it's hardly been a detriment.

I've thoroughly enjoyed our 2 years of failure did you enjoy your 9yrs of putting money to good use tumbling down the leagues.

Stop kidding yourself :hihi:

---------- Post added 20-07-2017 at 13:43 ----------

In what way have our academy player sales been detrimental to the club? Pull the other one! #envy

Envy :hihi::hihi:

You went from the Prem to 5yrs in L1 what would you call detrimental?

---------- Post added 20-07-2017 at 13:44 ----------

Are you saying that 6 players refused? For someone who's in a hole, you need to stop digging top ??

Not in a hole I'm not bothered in the slightest 5 players took pens and didn't score as many as the opposition which is the aim, its history I've moved on.

I've thoroughly enjoyed our 2 years of failure did you enjoy your 9yrs of putting money to good use tumbling down the leagues.

Stop kidding yourself :hihi:

Oh yes,I forgot,you aren't bothered about promotion are you.:hihi:

Unfortunately the guy controlling your purse strings is,I wonder if he enjoyed it?

What happened to Mind the Gap?

Oh yes,I forgot,you aren't bothered about promotion are you.:hihi:

Unfortunately the guy controlling your purse strings is,I wonder if he enjoyed it?

What happened to Mind the Gap?

I enjoy promotion I'm not at all bothered about the Premier League but if I've seen a season with good football and more wins than losses its a success in my eyes.

Hopefully the gap will still be evident in league position.

I enjoy promotion I'm not at all bothered about the Premier League but if I've seen a season with good football and more wins than losses its a success in my eyes.

Hopefully the gap will still be evident in league position.

So there we have it folks,the possibility of Wednesday never being in the Premier League again can be 'success'.