Anyone remember wearing a St Christopher in the '50s?

Back in the '50s, it was fashionable for young men to wear a St Christopher medallion around their necks. I did. Some wore a crucifix instead. The wearing of these had no religious significance. Anyone else remember wearing one?

Back in the '50s, it was fashionable for young men to wear a St Christopher medallion around their necks. I did. Some wore a crucifix instead. The wearing of these had no religious significance. Anyone else remember wearing one?

I once went into a jewellers in Sydney to buy a crucifix for my mum. The bloke behind the counter asked me if I wanted a plain one or one with a little fella on it. :)

I once went into a jewellers in Sydney to buy a crucifix for my mum. The bloke behind the counter asked me if I wanted a plain one or one with a little fella on it. :)

Lol Jim, that has made my day :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Would the 'little fella' have been Bobby Craig ?

I didn't wear one in the 50s but I have worn one for the last 37yrs. alan p.

Wore one in the sixties. I can't remember why, can't remember what happened to it either.