Anyone been to Cosmo's in Town?

I was ill after my visit there a month ago.

maybe you were ill before, but you didn't realise it, and it took a visit to Cosmo's to enable you to become self-aware.

maybe you were ill before, but you didn't realise it, and it took a visit to Cosmo's to enable you to become self-aware.

People often blame illness on the last meal they ate but it can take up to 36 hours for a bacterium to become virile enough to cause a problem.

---------- Post added 07-03-2017 at 08:32 ----------

I went to Cosmo last month - never again...the chinese food was just tasteless wet beef, might as well have just poured water instead of sauce on it. The meat was VERY fatty...never going there again if I can avoid it.

The Indian food I had was fine but I had to be sure that there was no Gluten in anything, so had to check carefully. The problem with eating out cheaply is that the food tends to be cheap, especially meat tends to be cheaper cuts with more fat or gristle.

probably the prices that made you ill

It was buy two get one free.

Nice food for an all you can eat, well worth a visit.

---------- Post added 06-03-2017 at 20:08 ----------

I was ill after I visited Halfords once.

Aren't you a clever boy.

i have been to cosmo i think its really good if you like plenty of choice and a buffet :)

Mixed reviews on this place then?

Mixed reviews on this place then?

Only mixed on this forum with its warped sense of reality and mostly point scoring one upmanship theme, in the real world Cosmo is mostly rated as pretty decent, best to try it yourself rather than use this place as a guide :thumbsup:

Only mixed on this forum with its warped sense of reality and mostly point scoring one upmanship theme, in the real world Cosmo is mostly rated as pretty decent, best to try it yourself rather than use this place as a guide :thumbsup:

Thank you Mickey....that's really useful

Come back and let us know how it went if you do decide to visit.

Well, I was genuinely I'll after my visit. Your comments were idiotic as was stating my experience and recognise others will differ.

Well, I was genuinely I'll after my visit. Your comments were idiotic as was stating my experience and recognise others will differ.

I was genuinely ill after visiting Halfords, what of it, I was also ill after visiting Grimsby.