Wall Mural / Art ?

I painted an ancient Egyptian Goddess on my conservatory wall with papyrus and lotus to keep her company.

Just in the process of putting one on my nans wall.

Hello I was wondering if anyone on here has put one on there wall I am thinking of putting one of these type things on one of my walls

I like the first one thats new york

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=wall+mural

Had a look at this briefly, not sure about sizing of them and if they would be the right size to completely fill your wall if not then it would look a mess. How about trying to do one for yourself you can use a picture as a template. By measuring up the wall and scaling the picture up from the original you can have anything you want. I did mine freehand but making a chart on the picture and a scaled up chart on the wall you should be able to create quite a good mural. If you want a skyline you will probably need to use a straight edge and maybe something to get curves of domes right.

Ours doesn't fill the wall but looks great now it's up

Oh thats good what design have you got could you send or post a picture?

I painted an ancient Egyptian Goddess on my conservatory wall with papyrus and lotus to keep her company.

I've got one that is about 2 * 2.5 metres, so not full wall. Self adhesive vinyl, came in 2 halves which you have to match up.

I like it, a full wall would have been cool, but more difficult due to light switches and stuff.

Thats nice I think you could paint a nice border if it does't fill the wall

If you send me your email I can send you a pic that way

I had my photo took with Jarvis last week, great mural near the lescar.