Are These the Most Disturbing Knitted Things Ever?

The quality of the knitting, stitching and painting on these is amazing, but I wish I hadn't looked at them. They're going to give me nightmares for at least the next fortnight...

Those are utterly repellent. They put me in mind of post Chernobyl Teletubbies who've been involved in some kind of appalling freak knitwear mutation...:gag:

They are bizarre:o Actually they remind me of something in the new Anticraft:hihi:

LisaH xxx

Lisa, do you mean the the Doll Parts? I must admit I've never thought about growing plants accessorised with amputated plastic limbs. Maybe it's just me :hihi: .

The quality of the knitting, stitching and painting on these is amazing, but I wish I hadn't looked at them. They're going to give me nightmares for at least the next fortnight...

Ewww, they're vile! Pretty scary! Why would anyone want one of those? Maybe they're for people to give to children they dont like to give them nightmares?!

Lisa, do you mean the the Doll Parts? I must admit I've never thought about growing plants accessorised with amputated plastic limbs. Maybe it's just me :hihi: .

Hecate, do you know the song 'Doll Parts' by Courtney Love's outfit, the rather worryingly named 'Hole'? I could send it if you like but given your views on this thread it might not be to your taste...:)

Yes thats them - **shudder** Would give the kids nightmares:D

LisaHxxx

Hecate, do you know the song 'Doll Parts' by Courtney Love's outfit, the rather worryingly named 'Hole'? I could send it if you like but given your views on this thread it might not be to your taste...:)

I don't know that one, unless it's the one about waking up in your make-up. Something tells me that it might not be music to knit to...

The one about waking up in your make up is really rather sweet; I don't suppose the lyric to 'Doll Parts' would be very conducive to happy knitting -

I am doll eyes

Doll mouth, doll legs

I am doll arms, big veins, dog bait...:suspect:

Halibut, you are now officially banned from the knitting group for making my brain conjure up the image of big veins ::shudder:: ;) .

You're not really, but you must submit to the penance of allowing one of us to teach you how to knit :D .

Halibut, you are now officially banned from the knitting group for making my brain conjure up the image of big veins ::shudder:: ;) .

You're not really, but you must submit to the penance of allowing one of us to teach you how to knit :D .

Can I choose my own teacher?:)

Can I choose my own teacher?:)

Of course. Be very careful how you answer...