Bolton away sold out.

3,200 tickets at £30 sold out for the Blades game at Bolton and they are asking for more.

Superb support from the fans.

Well done to all Blades going, let's hope the lads can return with three points.

That boycott was a success... :hihi:

UTB

Well done to all Blades going, let's hope the lads can return with three points.

That boycott was a success... :hihi:

UTB

Aren't you a little behind the times?

SUSA held discussions with Bolton and it was decided that £2 would be deducted from the ticket prices which whilst it may still be ridiculously overpriced (£28) , is the same amount as United will be charging Bolton at the lane.

Whilst ridiculously priced it is still never the less in line with other clubs. A good few are going.....I won't be and many won't be.

Have you got some Wednesday fans to go and bow down to?

Another 300 tickets have been allocated.

3700 + already sold according to some reports.

Edited by panchobar

Hi

Im looking for 3 seats on a coach for Bolton away, hope you can help me out. ?

Hi

Im looking for 3 seats on a coach for Bolton away, hope you can help me out. ?

You won't find any help on this forum Tom mate.

Go to the SUSA group on facebook, they will be able to help you out with this.... Just search Sheffield United Supporters Association. Aternatively the Exiled Blades group or the main Sheffield United supporter message boards.

Aren't you a little behind the times?

SUSA held discussions with Bolton and it was decided that £2 would be deducted from the ticket prices which whilst it may still be ridiculously overpriced (£28) , is the same amount as United will be charging Bolton at the lane.

Whilst ridiculously priced it is still never the less in line with other clubs. A good few are going.....I won't be and many won't be.

Have you got some Wednesday fans to go and bow down to?

Someone's a little touchy, why ?

Well done blades after the season we had last year ,third division football and get a following like that away paying £30 plus travel,there is not many clubs would get this support let's hope the players repay us this year