Mobility scooter dumped

There is a mobility scooter dumped in the swfc wednesdayite car park probably been stolen and certainly now vandalised.

Some prescriptions scattered nearby for a mister Dennis Titterton of Brightmore drive. There's no number in the phone book for this chap at this address.

Tried 101 gave up after about half an hour, useless.

Its not really 999 but if anybody knows mr Titterton they could check with him and if it is his let him know where it is although i doubt he will want it back now. Or any body else recently had a mob scooter stolen.

I'll keep the prescription paper work for a couple of days but i doubt they are needed.

Doesnt it say the house number on the prescription? Could you go and knock on the door?

Yes there is a house number but I live miles away well more than one any way. I don't know if the scooter was stolen and dumped but presuming it was. I don't know if the prescription things were originally with the scooter its a fair possibility but not worthy of a 4 mile trip.

There's no doctors / hospital or chemist name on the prescription receipt things.