Famous people you shouldn't fancy, but do

Funkymiss,

I thought it might be rather impertinent of me to do so. After all, who am I to question what women find attractive? I thank God that I am a devilishly, ruggedly handsome cove, renowned as an 'expert lover' throughout four Continents. Besides, if you care to locate my 'The Most Slappable Face in Entertainment' thread, in the archives of the 'Entertainment' section, you will find some interesting 'evaluations' and 'reviews' of many celebrities....

Timo x

I note that both Starsparkle and Ednakrabappe favour Tim Roth. This surprises me, as Roth [admittedly a fine actor] is short, rather weedily-built with a rather vulpine visage. Each to their own. Some might find my attraction to Davina McCall baffling. I wonder if Star and Edna have seen the film 'Rob Roy'? Roth plays a superb part as the foppish but lethal Archibald Cunningham, a dandyish swordsman and defiler of women.

Thanks, Timo :rolleyes: I've been trying to forget that film - not one of Tim's best.....

I think I'm quite relieved you don't understand the attraction to Mr Roth, you know Timo. It's a woman thang. Take it from me, the man is sex on legs - I've never seen such fabulous 'bedroom eyes' in my life! :P I've said too much.....

Sparkle :)

PS For any interested ladies, may I recommend the prison-drama film "Captives"..... Enjoy :D

Does anybody else think James Nesbit is rather er scrummy?? (I think the accents has a lot to do with it too)

i have been thinking for ages who i fancy but shouldnt and couldnt think of anyone. Then i saw what you put and i think the same. It has gotta be the accent! i like accents.

What was his name who we was lusting after in that film that nite at yours? we knew we shouldn't as he was a vampire haha

Stuart Townsend, thats the one, it jus come to me then. Well if he is good enough for Charlize Theron:)

Does anybody else think James Nesbit is rather er scrummy?? (I think the accents has a lot to do with it too)

Oh yes, another one who says it all with his eyes.

I refused to be sucked in by this thread tonight and have triple marking to do tomorrow night. :o and it being a Friday and all that!!

Archived