Documents to certify in S6 or in town

I need some advice on the best option to get some identity documents (Passport/Licence) certified in S6 or nearby.

The documents need to be submitted to a Bank, who have specified that the certification should be done by "A Solicitor, Lawyer, Licenced Conveyancer, Barrister, Commissioner For Oaths, Chartered Legal Executive, Notary, Chartered Accountant, Member of Parliament, Member of the Judiciary, Independent Financial Advisor, Dentist, Medical Doctor, Nurse, Optician and Pharmacist"

Not really keen to approach a lawyer as I am sure there will be considerable charges involved. Any advice?

I need some advice on the best option to get some identity documents (Passport/Licence) certified in S6 or nearby.

The documents need to be submitted to a Bank, who have specified that the certification should be done by "A Solicitor, Lawyer, Licenced Conveyancer, Barrister, Commissioner For Oaths, Chartered Legal Executive, Notary, Chartered Accountant, Member of Parliament, Member of the Judiciary, Independent Financial Advisor, Dentist, Medical Doctor, Nurse, Optician and Pharmacist"

Not really keen to approach a lawyer as I am sure there will be considerable charges involved. Any advice?

Why not try your Doctor?