Car stolen..please help to spot it!

Think this might be your car???

https://mobile.twitter.com/DerbyshireRPU/status/712814876499046400

If it is, good to see you will be getting it back

That is mine!!

Very lucky to see the car recovered in a few hour...

The Car might just been ran out of fuel, only had a quarter tank fuel left suprised the scumbag could drive that far!

I've got two keys when I bought the car, and I don't really think an Inverness previous owner would do burglary in Sheffield??

That is mine!!

The Car might just been ran out of fuel, only had a quarter tank fuel left suprised the scumbag could drive that far!

I've got two keys when I bought the car, and I don't really think an Inverness previous owner would do burglary in Sheffield??

Glad it's yours and you will eventually be getting it back ?

I would suggest that once you get the car back you take it for a thorough check over, as from reading that tweet from Derbyshire Police, it appears to have been involved in a pursuit with them...

Fuel wise, it will probably have done a drive off after they'd stolen it...

The power of social media though is great in getting people's goods back to them ???

That is mine!!

One other thing as well, with the value of the car and its desirability to those willing to take it, I would suggest some form of fracker being fitted?

So if it's unfortunate enough to be taken again, at least you will stand even more chance of getting it back ?