Dog of lead in Wisewood

To the lady who's dog, attacked mine on Ben Lane outside Wisewood School, just want you to know that your lovely dog has ripped half my dogs throat out and she's currently undergoing surgery.

You obviously knew your dog was dangerous, when it ran across the road towards mine (which I keep on a lead) as you shouted 'Oh fxxk not again'

If you have any decency at all, contact South Yorkshire police and give them crime number 1272/200316 - I'm not looking to get any money out of you to pay for the out of hours vets bill, I just want your dog to be assessed as your yell as it ran towards mine seems to suggest it's done it before.

It was plain to me your dogs intention was to kill, get it sorted before it does if it hasn't already ?

To the lady who's dog, attacked mine on Ben Lane outside Wisewood School, just want you to know that your lovely dog has ripped half my dogs throat out and she's currently undergoing surgery.

You obviously knew your dog was dangerous, when it ran across the road towards mine (which I keep on a lead) as you shouted 'Oh fxxk not again'

If you have any decency at all, contact South Yorkshire police and give them crime number 1272/200316 - I'm not looking to get any money out of you to pay for the out of hours vets bill, I just want your dog to be assessed as your yell as it ran towards mine seems to suggest it's done it before.

It was plain to me your dogs intention was to kill, get it sorted before it does if it hasn't already ?

I hope she's ok Razor.

Razorsharp hope your dog is ok , what dog was it that attack ur dog and Lady look like , My two have runs on Spider Park and a few on there with no leads .

Oh no that's awful. How's your dog doing? I hope you can find this woman and her dog before the dog kills another, or a child.

Did the woman just leave the scene then? Really hope you're both ok and recover from this quickly. :(

My dog is now back home, she's had a lucky escape according to the vet. She's got 15 stitches in her neck and a drain put in too.

The dog looked like a boxer cross type, I didn't take too much attention of the facts as I was more concerned about my dogs welfare, the noise she was making was heartbreaking this all happened around 8:30 last night, I'm goi g to ask the post office if they're cctv caught her as I. Guessing that's where she had been, the woman was in her late 30s and was heading toward the spider park / Sutton estate.

I saw this on FB.. Has this woman and her dog been seen yet?

I saw this on FB.. Has this woman and her dog been seen yet?

Not yet but the Police seem to think they have a very good idea of who owns the dog, should be able to update after the Easter bank holiday.

The good news is that Ruby is making a very good recovery and doesn't seem at all put of going for her daily walks :0)

Ive seen this on Fb and Shared it , hope your dogs better soon . Any idea of the women or dog look like so we can all keep a look out ??