by the way dont get offended ladies was just kidding if guys wana jump around in skirts and hold pom poms its fine.. whatever floats ya boats my friends. You go Adam show everyone how comfortable you are with your sexuality :hihi:

Lol no way P how can i forget mate! hehe well my friend ive got your number still if its the same one? il give you a call in a few day when ive finished all my uni work and we will have to got out and find some more prity young ladies i.e(not like last time) hehe

Lol no way P how can i forget mate! hehe well my friend ive got your number still if its the same one? il give you a call in a few day when ive finished all my uni work and we will have to got out and find some more prity young ladies i.e(not like last time) hehe

My numbers changed, bro. That phone is somewhere between Airlie Beach & Brisbane. U training 2moro? I'll be in the gym from 1:30 onwards.

i aint at the gym until like thurday mate so il just put my number on here. hope no 65 year old men start ringing me for anal loving haha .. 07739414909

i aint at the gym until like thurday mate so il just put my number on here. hope no 65 year old men start ringing me for anal loving haha .. 07739414909

Cool - i'll send you a text. Hope to see your ass soon (no pun intended) :hihi:

Sunny you bum if word of this gets out my reputation will be ruined forever. Don't say a thing you got that!

So ladies can I join?

Just throwing this out there mate...but you don't occasionally train @ Greens do you...& recently won a K/boxing title? I may know you if so...

Hi everyone

Nice to see 2 of my kickboxers Razor Adam and Sunny Singh on the cheer leading squad.

Just a quick question what do male cheer leaders actually do? I know it sounds silly but I have seen what the female cheer leaders do just wondered if the men do the same?

Hi everyone

Nice to see 2 of my kickboxers Razor Adam and Sunny Singh on the cheer leading squad.

Just a quick question what do male cheer leaders actually do? I know it sounds silly but I have seen what the female cheer leaders do just wondered if the men do the same?

Here you are

I suggest you watch the movie Bring it On to see what male cheerleaders do. Often it involves providing the strength to throw the females in the air or lift them etc. And btw Wakefield Trinity Wildcats had a male in their cheerleading team last year.

And btw Wakefield Trinity Wildcats had a male in their cheerleading team last year.

Hehe what a puff :loopy:

Gives me inspiration :thumbsup:

hiya do you have to be a certain age, are you all adults? xxx