How does America decided which countries to attack, eg Iraq N Korea

I don't think that is really the case now. The USA could have Nuked N.Korea during the Korean war and won it instead of losing. I think the USA are afraid of doing much now as they have established close economic ties with China as has the EU. N.Korea is also on the Chinese border so its not that simple. Just look at how the Chinese economy is going downhill at the moment and see how that is affecting shares and economics around the world. Interfering in N.Korea at the moment is hardly on the books.

The Chinese economy is receding, after reaching a plateau, and yes shares and economies of other countries are being affected. However, if it all kicks off with the man who still cuts his own hair, it will not be shares or the Yuan that will be uppermost in the minds of the Chinese.

Lil Fat One is just an annoying little child craving attention. NK would starve to death next week if the US stopped feeding them.

America losing the Korean war, are you sure?

Technically you are correct as neither side won although the US fought at great cost in terms of lives lost and money spent. However that episode does highlight how China was involved and how the same situation of close ties still exists with N.Korea and China.

---------- Post added 07-01-2016 at 21:34 ----------

However, if it all kicks off with the man who still cuts his own hair, it will not be shares or the Yuan that will be uppermost in the minds of the Chinese.

How can it kick off when N.Korea dont have the means?

Wesley Clark White House memo--- 7 countries in 5 years!

Then it actually happens--- just a coincidence!

Technically you are correct as neither side won although the US fought at great cost in terms of lives lost and money spent. However that episode does highlight how China was involved and how the same situation of close ties still exists with N.Korea and China.

I think that those close ties will be severely tested if it turns out to be true that the DPRK have developed megatonnage weaponry.

We've got nuclear weapons here in the UK. It seems rather hypocritical to tell other countries they can't have them.

We've got nuclear weapons here in the UK. It seems rather hypocritical to tell other countries they can't have them.

No it doesn't.

Wesley Clark White House memo--- 7 countries in 5 years!

Then it actually happens--- just a coincidence!

“I said we`re going to war with Iraq?....…why?”

He said I don`t know. :hihi::hihi: