Tyson Fury .. Good or Bad Role Model ? Future Politician ?

Tyson will never be a great champion or keep any world title for 10yrs,and who has he fought that was any good?

Lol he just schooled klitschko over 12 rounds an all time great. Can you tell me any british heavyweight that's beat someone better??? I assume you don't follow boxing?? And don't say Lennox Lewis when he fought v klitschko he was losing when it got stopped, the judges had klitschko up on all scorecards!!

Edited by Shefuser

Let's get behind tyson after Joshua's terrible performance last night we can now safely say he's our only boxing heavyweight hope!! Well not hope anymore but heavyweight champ!! The only proper one we've had since Lennox Lewis!!

Learning curve for Joshua. Didn't Mr Fury have a hard time not that long ago in a fight?

When and where was this exactly?

Not sure without digging. Just seem to remember him getting hit and he either wobbled, or down on his butt.

---------- Post added 16-12-2015 at 20:00 ----------

When and where was this exactly?

Cunningham floored him in the 2nd round (although Fury knocked him out later in the fight). So, same as Joshua- learning curve.

Not sure without digging. Just seem to remember him getting hit and he either wobbled, or down on his butt.

---------- Post added 16-12-2015 at 20:00 ----------

Cunningham floored him in the 2nd round (although Fury knocked him out later in the fight). So, same as Joshua- learning curve.

Without been disrespectful mate if you don't no about boxing please don't comment, you admitted in your previous post you wasnt sure now you've googled it lol!!

Yes he did get floored in that fight and that was due to him not taking the fight seriously he was joking around and got floored.

People like yourself and the other guy are the reason why we as a country are no good at sport. We have a world boxing champ and all you lot can do it slag him off you should be ashamed of yourselves!!

If gay marriage and pets passports are the best evidence you can come up with that the country is going to the dogs, it isn't the MRLP you want to worry about.

Do you read the Fail?

Stop making strawmen fishy dude.

You asked for an example of something that has changed in society recently Few would have guessed that gay marriage would be legal in the UK back in the 50s.

He did not say, or imply, the things you accuse him off.

You are being naughty

Without been disrespectful mate if you don't no about boxing please don't comment, you admitted in your previous post you wasnt sure now you've googled it lol!!

Yes he did get floored in that fight and that was due to him not taking the fight seriously he was joking around and got floored.

People like yourself and the other guy are the reason why we as a country are no good at sport. We have a world boxing champ and all you lot can do it slag him off you should be ashamed of yourselves!!

I said without digging I wasn't sure! I dug and found it. I don't have a problem with Mr Fury (see previous posts).

I'll not bother commenting on Boxing mate (although I have travelled many a time overseas to watch the noble art) Oh...And my brother is an ex Commonwealth, European Champion and ex IBF light-heavyweight Champion of the world.:cool:

If you want to know who he is, toddle down to Sheffield Town Hall and peruse the walk of fame.

Edited by GLASGOWOODS

I said without digging I wasn't sure! I dug and found it. I don't have a problem with Mr Fury (see previous posts).

I'll not bother commenting on Boxing mate (although I have travelled many a time overseas to watch the noble art) Oh...And my brother is an ex Commonwealth, European Champion and ex IBF light-heavyweight Champion of the world.:cool:

If you want to know who he is, toddle down to Sheffield Town Hall and peruse the walk of fame.

Fair play to you then!