Reliable cheap tablet

alan p

Thank you all for the help given, I'm not able to take her to any classes we live over 100 miles away from each other. She just wants to search for things online and to take out with her on coach trips and such like. I'm going to let her use my Huawei E5573. just so she can make her mind up. Thats why she doesn't need anything to expensive. I also think that a tablet with a usb to connect a mouse and small keyboard would be easier for her than having to use bluetooth.Thanks again. alan p.

In that case, the simplest, although not the cheapest tablet would be an iPad. A keyboard can be attached. However, the Asus Transformer T100 has all you request and it is very cheap at the moment because of new models coming out. It runs a full version of Windows 10 and the screen is 10". It completely detaches from the keyboard so is light enough to handle when reading books or web browsing. There is one USB port so the mouse could be attached to that. They also do it in an Android version if you think that would be easier for her - it looks like this one. However, I still think that she will probably struggle without instruction although it depends upon her aptitude. She might take to it like a duck to water.

Edited by Jomie