Primoz and Proove, 2 new restuarants in Broomhill

We've just had 2 new restaurants open in Broomhill - Primoz which seems to be South American type cafe food and Proove which is a pizza place.

I've now tried both and think they are both good. The pizzas at Proove are excellent and the place has a lovely atmosphere. It already gets very busy and there's a buzz about the place.

I had lunch at Primoz today and it was also really good - I had nachos and my friend had a salad with chicken and chorizo. It seems a lot quieter in there and I'd like to see it get more custom.

It's a shame that a lot of the shops have shut but at least most of the restaurants opening up are good and are independent.

Edited by Katya

After the rash of chains like Greggs and Costa appearing it's good to see new independant restaurants in Broomhill and I'd noticed that they both look excellent either side of the superb Remos and a few doors from the excellent Franks Dogs. Thanks for mentioning them, we will call in to try them out.

Would like to give Primoz a try but am struggling to find even the most basic information on their website i.e. where exactly they are and their opening hours!

Can anyone help me out?

Proove are in my opinion the most authentic neopolitan style pizza in Sheffield - proper full sized wood-fired oven. Proper chef from Naples along with other very nice staff make this a great place for lunch or dinner.

Restaurants are always good business. People have to eat. The only thing is that they must keep food likable for their customers. A good chef, management, and fresh food source do the trick. And of course, the state of the economy should be positive as well.

Edited by plantas_Vzla
typ-o