The Owls So Far..

For me Bob we have changed to much, manager, committee, players, systems, IMO all was needed was to add to what we had in terms of quality and give SG a chance. How long does DC give the manager who know,s, We need to see points on the board.

For me Bob we have changed to much, manager, committee, players, systems, IMO all was needed was to add to what we had in terms of quality and give SG a chance. How long does DC give the manager who know,s, We need to see points on the board.

I couldn't agree more, I think SG left because he wanted no part in the new system which was being installed, what he did with hardly any funds should have guaranteed him a chance to show if he could do better with money to spend. The top and bottom of it is points on the board is what counts we got sucker punched so many times last season after dominating games but not creating clear cut chances, I don't know if it is an accurate description of Saturdays game but sky stats said Wednesday didn't create any clear cut chances for all their possession, I know only to well how that feels.

That's what I was saying the other week and got slated for it. It's a classic organisational mistake. I'm all for change but it as to be right and not too sudden. It sounds like Wednesday have had a complete culture change, which unfortunately not only takes time, but when done too quickly and abruptly, it can take out the core foundations of any organisation.

It happened to us with Weir.

I believe the problem with SG was that he had no plan B, and when his plan got sussed he stuck 9 men behind the ball and didn't have a counter.

The football is better under CC, no doubt, and I listened to almost the entire match at work, and apart from a couple of saves from Wilsmith we were pretty comfortable at the back and kept their £7m striker quiet most of the game, going forward it seemed like we had chances to pull the trigger but kept looking for that extra pass, or an extra touch, instead of just blasting at goal, ala Hirsty.

I'm sure CC knows points and results are needed and what he needs to do to turn it around, we're not far away from where we want to be I think, I hope Magugan and CC get things sorted, we need him on the pitch and up for it, he's too good to be out of the side of fit. That's my two pennorth anyway.

Right, back to work.