Adult swimming lessons in Sheffield

Does anyone know of any adult swimming lessons in Sheffield?

I know about the obvious SIV (ponds forge, Hillsborough) but looking elsewhere as can't do the dates/times.

Thanks in advance!

Stacey

Years ago there used to be a little swimming place on penistone rd behind the house of Elliot hairdresser. Don't know if its still there could give them a ring?

They do lessons at the University Pool (Sport Sheffield) on Northumberland Road, for beginners and improvers.

They're on a Wednesday and a new block starts on the 16th September.

They do lessons at the University Pool (Sport Sheffield) on Northumberland Road, for beginners and improvers.

They're on a Wednesday and a new block starts on the 16th September.

Do you know if they're group or individual lessons? I can swim well doing breast stroke, but I'm not very good at front crawl coupled with breathing, so I'd like to master it as it will be better for my dodgy knees. Thanks.

Upperthorpe baths is a good one for this. I think they call it something daft like 'Zest' or 'Healthy Living Centre' these days.

They're group lessons at the University. I had the same problem with front crawl and breathing and did a couple of blocks of the improvers. Details are on their website.

Nuffield Health Club just off Ecclesall Road advertise that adult swimming lessons are available, but regret I don't have any detail. If you are still looking give them a call.