Inside the minds of radicals

Meltedbell is constantly on a mission to seek out whitey terrorist/radicals.

I can smell his intentions 258miles north west of Sheffield.

Dont you think he has a point? Whitey radicals as you call them do exist you know just as muslim radicals and other religious radicals exist.

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 21:13 ----------

Interesting and scary in what way?

Scary in the sense that when most people think radical they automatically apply a brown face to the picture yet this shows white people and non religious in general can be radicals?

Meltedbell is constantly on a mission to seek out whitey terrorist/radicals.

I can smell his intentions 258miles north west of Sheffield.

if you look at the other vids its a series, theres 2 "whiteys" and 3 about muslims, so youre wrong

and if you watch them you can see theres a similarity in how they believe, and even in what they believe

Your opinion is extreme bordering on racist, most people will know that people from all ethnic groups can have extreme views, Hitler was white wasn't he and most people will think his views were extreme.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: I know that people from all ethnic groups can have extreme views. Thats obvious fro my post, you know the one you either didnt read or read properly? lol

if you look at the other vids its a series, theres 2 "whiteys" and 3 about muslims, so youre wrong

and if you watch them you can see theres a similarity in how they believe, and even in what they believe

Whats the difference between someone who passionately believes in multiculturalism and someone that passionately believe in monoculturalism?

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 22:00 ----------

:hihi::hihi::hihi: I know that people from all ethnic groups can have extreme views. Thats obvious fro my post, you know the one you either didnt read or read properly? lol

You claimed most people don't know, they do know and it is you with the reading difficulties.

Edited by adrea

You claimed most people don't know, they do know

Youve asked them then? I havent by the way, ive just gone on what i see around me, peoples attitudes to certain things and certain groups. Ive guessed you might say, did you guess too?

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 22:06 ----------

For clarity, i never said most people dont know, what i said is most people apply a brown face. This is different.

Edited by Timeh

Whats the difference between someone who passionately believes in multiculturalism and someone that passionately believe in monoculturalism?

thats not what the vids are on about ffs, BOTH are locked in their small minded worlds, watch the ****ing things before spouting off

Youve asked them then? I havent by the way, ive just gone on what i see around me, peoples attitudes to certain things and certain groups. Ive guessed you might say, did you guess too?

---------- Post added 05-09-2015 at 22:06 ----------

For clarity, i never said most people dont know, what i said is most people apply a brown face. This is different.

Most people know who Hitler was and most know him to be white with extreme views, therefor most people don't apply a brown face and know that people with extreme views come from all ethnic groups, your opinions are extreme bordering on racist.