Where's the racket coming from?

It's woke me up in Crosspool, but it seems to be coming from quite some distance? Chavs.

I'm in ecclesfield and I have friends in shirgreen and shirecliffe which can also hear it! It woke me about an hour ago. It sounds one minute like it's in my garden then sound a good few miles away. Can feel the base through the bottom of the bed.

I am in Wadsley/Middlewood and been trying to work out where it's coming from!

Edited by indiechick
typo

A couple of years ago I remember something similar and not quite as loud happening and it was an open air rave in the middle of grenoside woods.

It's loud in Hillsborough....obviously organisers don't care about anyone else...that is one big sound system....could do with an electric storm.

Edited by Eat the Beat

Glad I have seen this post.i thought it was a car I could not see maybe on the park playing loud music.glad to see I was not imagining it.i am in ecclesfield area and sounded like I got speakers under my bed.

Racket, nope no racket just good tunes. The organisers must be doing a good job. They are not catering for people on here or people who are laid awake in their beds. They are ensuring the good people bouncing up and down in front of the sound system are having a good time. Every house held should have ear plugs for moments they don't wish to hear things outside their own bedrooms. Grenada woods have had many a good rave. If it's not your scene then that's fine but shouldn't wish or moan that others do like it. Once again I say ear plugs are a great invention.

I would not be laid awake in my bed nor would I be on hear if this utter garbage had not woken me. Yes ear plugs are a great invention, as is double glazing but both are rendered pointless when the sound systems are so large that these, bouncy up and down, fantastic organising, selfish people use, that the vibrations from the base is more frustrating than the noise. Now forgive me if I'm wrong, but no Amount of ear plugs can stop vibrations through the floor!! I'm all for people having a good time and hey even enjoy a good party myself. It's just infuriating when a select few that go that one step further and become a nuisance and cause folk disruption through being inconsiderate.

Earplugs aren't great when you have to get up in a morning with an alarm clock. Anyway the noise is coming from the Woodburn road area

Absolutely fed up of this boom boom boom been keeping me up for hours now in s6, why can't the cops stop it

Flipping disgraceful I gotta be up at 6

Racket, nope no racket just good tunes. The organisers must be doing a good job. They are not catering for people on here or people who are laid awake in their beds. They are ensuring the good people bouncing up and down in front of the sound system are having a good time. Every house held should have ear plugs for moments they don't wish to hear things outside their own bedrooms. Grenada woods have had many a good rave. If it's not your scene then that's fine but shouldn't wish or moan that others do like it. Once again I say ear plugs are a great invention.

Ear plugs don't work when you can feel the beat also. My comment was not a moan.i dint see others moan at the time,but asking where it was coming from.also like myself they is people that been to raves for many years or still go since the year it was born that is on this forum and enjoy the music we not all anti rave,but some are or just find it annoying at this time.

I for one am anti rave the ravers shud have sodding earphones why should people in houses have to wear earphones in their own homes? All I wanna do I sleep but no, police shud stop this madness it's insane