Jugg puppy wanted

chucky13

female jugg puppy more pug than jack fawn or black no older than 12 weeks pm s please loving home waiting

When crossing a dog with another dog you can't know whether it will take after the pug or the jack. I think it's a bit ridiculous to ask for it to be more pug. If you want 'more' pug, then get a pug. The idea of a mix breed is just so, for a mix.

Although to be honest most people will tell you 'jugs' 'pugshires' 'labradoodles' 'chug' etc.... Is just an excuse to have a 'designer' breed and leads to VERY bad health problems because the normal health checks aren't done.

I myself do have a pug x Yorkie. From an accidentally one off litter. I would have never dreamt of asking it to be more pug or Yorkie though.

May I offer advice, do NOT buy from a back yard breeder which most are. Most on things like gumtree etc have many animals for sale under different names and numbers with the same address, especially the designer dogs. You need to be very carefully when wanting dogs like 'jugs' who you buy from.

Why on earth would someone request a 'jugg' puppy? These types of puppies are bred by utter unthinking idiots at best, at worst bred by mass scale puppy farmers catering to the latest dog trend.

There are plenty of established breeds available that can be bought from breeders of a high standard - your friend should really rethink...

Why on earth would someone request a 'jugg' puppy? These types of puppies are bred by utter unthinking idiots at best, at worst bred by mass scale puppy farmers catering to the latest dog trend.

There are plenty of established breeds available that can be bought from breeders of a high standard - your friend should really rethink...

I don't actually agree with this and do know and am involved in the rescue and breeding world. However like with the advice I gave above, and of which I do agree with you, people need to be really careful of where they get their puppies from and of the health tests they have had.

I'm definitely not anti crosses or anything like that, but the likelihood of any properly responsible person breeding such a cross is incredibly minimal. Crosses and types should be bred for a good reason (e.g. crossing a greyhound and a collie to produce a quick, intelligent lurcher), not to create something 'cute' with a funny name.

A Jack Russel isn't a breed in itself in the UK, it's a type. And a very nice, healthy, long lived type at that. You'd have to be a bit mental to ruin a nice healthy little dog like this by adding pug - one of the most deformed and unhealthy breeds. Not sure if anyone's noticed, but these poor buggers are literally missing a large portion of their face. Canids evolved to have muzzles for a good reason and funnily enough breeding that out is a terrible idea.

I'm definitely not anti crosses or anything like that, but the likelihood of any properly responsible person breeding such a cross is incredibly minimal. Crosses and types should be bred for a good reason (e.g. crossing a greyhound and a collie to produce a quick, intelligent lurcher), not to create something 'cute' with a funny name.

A Jack Russel isn't a breed in itself in the UK, it's a type. And a very nice, healthy, long lived type at that. You'd have to be a bit mental to ruin a nice healthy little dog like this by adding pug - one of the most deformed and unhealthy breeds. Not sure if anyone's noticed, but these poor buggers are literally missing a large portion of their face. Canids evolved to have muzzles for a good reason and funnily enough breeding that out is a terrible idea.

My pug cross is lovely, doesn't have a flat face but has the nature of a pug. There are various reasons for crossing. Some will breed carefully and not give them names like 'jugg'.

I have an issue with the whole Jugg/Cockapoo/Labradoodle thing.....the fact of the matter is these 'breeds' are a cross between two types of dogs, therefore this means they are a crossbreed (mongrel), yet somehow people give them a new name and charge hundreds or even thousands of pounds for them.

This just highlights to me how finicky some humans can be!! Unless there is a specific reason you need a certain breed eg. Allergies, then why do people need to own a dog that has a certain name?!?!

Please feel free to shoot me down in flames here, but all those owners of these breeds need to accept that they actually have a mongrel, and before anyone jumps down my throat our rescue dog who is the love of my life is a real Heinz 57 to the point where the vet can't even decide what breeds she's got in her and I think she is absolute perfection....none of this breed name means anything to me, it's a life that needs love and care and that's all that matters to me!!

I have an issue with the whole Jugg/Cockapoo/Labradoodle thing.....the fact of the matter is these 'breeds' are a cross between two types of dogs, therefore this means they are a crossbreed (mongrel), yet somehow people give them a new name and charge hundreds or even thousands of pounds for them.

This just highlights to me how finicky some humans can be!! Unless there is a specific reason you need a certain breed eg. Allergies, then why do people need to own a dog that has a certain name?!?!

Please feel free to shoot me down in flames here, but all those owners of these breeds need to accept that they actually have a mongrel, and before anyone jumps down my throat our rescue dog who is the love of my life is a real Heinz 57 to the point where the vet can't even decide what breeds she's got in her and I think she is absolute perfection....none of this breed name means anything to me, it's a life that needs love and care and that's all that matters to me!!

If you were ever curious, you could have DNA test done on her, for nothing other than curiosity of course, they do show interesting results. I've known quite a few friends have them done on their Heinz 57 and shown fun results :)

If you like 2 different breeds that are similar size and they have had health tests done and bred properly then there is no problem crossing. However BYB's etc I have big problems with and in the rescue world makes life hell and hell for the dog!