Desperately in search of Csj food

My dog is settled on Csj adult champ unfortunately out usual stockists is away for a fortnight which I have overlooked, the website says allow 5 full working days for delivery and I dont have enough to last me and the other stockists I can find are s6 and penistone which are a fair trek for me from s13 but wI'll make the drive if I really have to. Just thought I would check 1st no one has a bag they would kindly want to sell me or knows someone or somewhere else selling it :-)

If you look at the web site it give an address and phone number of a stockist in dronfield.

Acorn pet supplies on Deep Lane Shiregreen stocks it, they usually have some in stock and not as far as Penistone.

Got to the website here and click on Find a Stockist on the menu bar. Put your postcode into the box 'Search by UK postcode' and you should get this result. South Yorkshire has seven stockists. However, unless your dog has a very sensitive digestion, he could probably cope with something else for a day or two. Whilst looking for the above information I looked at the recipe for that particular product and noticed that it contains an awful lot of filler. Wheat as first on the list isn't good and it also contains maize and beet pulp. There is a review here.

Edited by ccit

if you contact corrina at croft kennels her friend is a supplier of it shes based at aston