Crash A61 near roundabout for Taybarns 25-05-2015

Anyone heading towards the M1 j36 closed both ways due to crash. Near the roundabout for taybarns etc. Plenty of ambulances and fire engines there. Fingers crossed it's not as bad as it looks.

There is no sign approaching the roundabout to say what lane to be in, thats the main problem.

The only indication is markings on the road at the roundabout itself.

It's often so busy you can't see those markings as a car/van/truck will be covering them most of the time, so people often find themselves in a the wrong lane and don't realise until half-way around the roundabout.

Up until very recently the markings were so badly worn you couldn't read them anyway, but some fresh paint has not done anything to solve the problem.

There is no sign approaching the roundabout to say what lane to be in, thats the main problem.

The only indication is markings on the road at the roundabout itself.

It's often so busy you can't see those markings as a car/van/truck will be covering them most of the time, so people often find themselves in a the wrong lane and don't realise until half-way around the roundabout.

Up until very recently the markings were so badly worn you couldn't read them anyway, but some fresh paint has not done anything to solve the problem.

Totally agree - I use that road on and off, maybe months/years between use and I always have to look at the markings on the road to get in the right lane, it's not obvious and should be signposted.

Totally agree - I use that road on and off, maybe months/years between use and I always have to look at the markings on the road to get in the right lane, it's not obvious and should be signposted.

I reported it to the HA, they said that there will be alterations to the roundabout soon so nothing will be done.