Large empty warehouse or similar?

Hi guys,

Does anyone have or know anyone that has a large empty industrial or warehouse type space I could film a music video in?

We can fetch our own generator for electric so thats not an issue, just need somewhere big and a bit run down looking :-)

Edited by alternageek
Removed Text Speak

Its next to Tesco car park easy to get in . Look on either 28 Days Later or Derelict Places for reports on the site to see if its what you are after. Theirs another very long derelict building near Attercliffe again easy access. Go on the tram get off after Cricket Inn Road you can see the building as the tram heads to the stop you get off at ( can't remember the name at present) the tram then heads into Attercliffe.

Its next to Tesco car park easy to get in . Look on either 28 Days Later or Derelict Places for reports on the site to see if its what you are after. Theirs another very long derelict building near Attercliffe again easy access. Go on the tram get off after Cricket Inn Road you can see the building as the tram heads to the stop you get off at ( can't remember the name at present) the tram then heads into Attercliffe.

I doubt if the OP would go by tram if he wants to film a music video, due predominantly to the fact that they've already mentioned the word 'generator'.:P

However, the run down place next to Tesco would suit the OP I think. God knows who you'd ask though. :huh: