**PLEASE READ - ARMED ROBBERY - TKL Neepsend Lane S3 **

Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this; I know its posted a little later than the date it happened but I have only just come across this useful page;

On the 13/2/2015 my dad was at work TKL Neepsend Lane, Sheffield S3 8AW - between 15.30 and 15.45 my father was robbed.

A man between the age of 40-50 walked in to the business with a knife demanding money, my father is 45 years old and never felt as scared as he did that day; he was lone working on this day; my father thought it was going to be the end of his life; due to the male didn't wear a mask; but due to the knife my father didn't get a good look at him, as he would concentrating on the knife.

My dad handed his black rucksack over; which container his wallet (very unique its has skull on it), the company's money and various other things.

The man took it and left; for around 5 seconds my dad sat is disbelief of what had just happened; he got up and went to try and chase the man; the man ran pass the cafe; my dad isn't the healthiest of men; so went back for his car(red Peugeot 307) and drove to look for the man!

It was busy traffic so I know someone out there must have seen this man; he was running up the road with the knife viable! This is a time when parents would have been picking up the kids; its unthinkable to what could have happened if a school was near by!

My dad drove on the wrong side of the road with his hazards on and full beams to warn other drivers; someone must have seen this?

My dad could find the man and went back and phoned the police

Please any information ; if you witnessed any of the above please get in contact with me or the police.

My email is zoeannlouise18@live.co.uk

The police are doing all they can but CCTV is low on this street; please any small information could help.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by zoelouise21

Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this; I know its posted a little later than the date it happened but I have only just come across this useful page;

On the 13/2/2015 my dad was at work TKL Neepsend Lane, Sheffield S3 8AW - between 15.30 and 15.45 my father was robbed.

A man between the age of 40-50 walked in to the business with a knife demanding money, my father is 45 years old and never felt as scared as he did that day; he was lone working on this day; my father thought it was going to be the end of his life; due to the male didn't wear a mask; but due to the knife my father didn't get a good look at him, as he would concentrating on the knife.

My dad handed his black rucksack over; which container his wallet (very unique its has skull on it), the company's money and various other things.

The man took it and left; for around 5 seconds my dad sat is disbelief of what had just happened; he got up and went to try and chase the man; the man ran pass the cafe; my dad isn't the healthiest of men; so went back for his car(red Peugeot 307) and drove to look for the man!

It was busy traffic so I know someone out there must have seen this man; he was running up the road with the knife viable! This is a time when parents would have been picking up the kids; its unthinkable to what could have happened if a school was near by!

My dad drove on the wrong side of the road with his hazards on and full beams to warn other drivers; someone must have seen this?

My dad could find the man and went back and phoned the police

Please any information ; if you witnessed any of the above please get in contact with me or the police.

My email is zoeannlouise18@live.co.uk

The police are doing all they can but CCTV is low on this street; please any small information could help.

Thanks in advance.

Aw that is awful. I know he didnt get a good look at the guy. I would have been scared too so I understand entirely. I have been robbed in the past in Doncaster one time so I know entirely.

However did he get any information at all. Is the guy black, white or asian? Sheffield accent? Any information even bits or pieces may help. Lets hope someone finds this scumbag.

Your poor dad! I hope he's ok. It's scary how this can happen in broad daylight in such a busy area. I'm sure someone saw something. Make sure the press are aware so they can spread the word as well.

Best of luck to the OP in catching the scumbag; I had my (very old knackered) bicycle stolen by an unbelievably bold thief from INSIDE the Barclays Bank on Pinstone Street a few months ago and the police looked at the CCTV, but due to a technical/digital fault the CCTV recording was lost! It is best not to rely entirely on CCTV; probably best to have a couple of independently recording systems in areas where cash is kept/handled just in case; maybe a hidden camera at eye-level to get good images of any suspect?