REDSvBLUES CHARITY EVENT 2OTH JUNE

The Manager

2oth JUNE REDS V BLUES CHARITY EVENT .

this year its for Cav Care , Swfc Community and Sufc community

Again we have X-pros from swfc/sufc/Dfc plus Boxers , Celebs playing or as guests .

Always a great day for all the family . but this years event is even bigger .

I know a lot of forumers have come to last few years events and always had a great time meeting there former swfc or sufc stars plus getting pics/autographs from them .

more info soon and take a look at RedsVBlues website with last yrs pics of Hirsty,Devlin, Curren , Ross Boss, Woodhouse etc

Cheers , its getting very big m8 .

Ooer missus.:hihi:

Who would have thought that what started as an idea to raise a few bob for charity while having a knock around would turn into a major event on Sheffields sporting calendar.

Yours and others efforts and organising skills have been put to a very good use in creating a vehicle that not only helps people but brings a little light relief and unites both sides of our city.

As always manager a massive congratulations to you and your associates for all your efforts and I hope this years years game smashes all financial records.

All Best Wishes Mate.

Joe.

P.S. ...Reds to win of course:hihi::hihi:

Ooer missus.:hihi:

Who would have thought that what started as an idea to raise a few bob for charity while having a knock around would turn into a major event on Sheffields sporting calendar.

Yours and others efforts and organising skills have been put to a very good use in creating a vehicle that not only helps people but brings a little light relief and unites both sides of our city.

As always manager a massive congratulations to you and your associates for all your efforts and I hope this years years game smashes all financial records.

All Best Wishes Mate.

Joe.

P.S. ...Reds to win of course:hihi::hihi:

THANKS Rossy , Every year it gets bigger but with Swfc and sufc wanting to come onboard now this has Got MASSIVE !!!

so many nice msgs I get from doing this event . Really does make it worth while for charity and Fans that make it on day.

Hope you can make it , And we need a BLUES Win ;)

I love this event! If there's anything you need help with, not that you do, i.e. social media promotion or press writing, drop me a message, I run a free, local community sports network. Would be happy to help in anyway.

What a kind offer, I'm sure you will find lots of local fund raisers will take you up on it.

Yes, thanks rossyrooney. I've been building up a portfolio of community/charity work over the last couple of years so have always offered free writing/promotions and marketing to local businesses/charities for free. One day I'll have to make some money from it! :-)

I love this event! If there's anything you need help with, not that you do, i.e. social media promotion or press writing, drop me a message, I run a free, local community sports network. Would be happy to help in anyway.

Hi sorry if I'm being cheeky and don't know if you include fishing but we in Sheffield Forum Fishing Group are having our annual match for Lillies Wish to Walk on 18th April at Aston Ponds Butts lake and would welcome any ideas. We need to raise £50.000 and the fund stands at £45,000 at the moment. Lillie has cerebral palsy and needs to go to the USA for an operation in order to be able to walk