Breaking News - Naz Verdict

I always find it amusing when someone tries to sound superior just because they daren't air their opinions in public

LOL - yeah thats what it is.

The internet is not "in public" people say stuff on here they would never dare say to the persons face (whoever it is), or in a pub full of people etc.

I love this pickfork and torch "angry mob" metality, realy this case has got nothing to do with any of you but you still feel the need to have your 2-penneth and have a little dig and a little giggle and a little joke.

Sad.

So what has anything to do with anyone? This Forum might as well close down working on that as it is a platform for folk to post their "2-penneth" on whatever subject they wish. If you are not interested in a particular subject it beats the hell out of me to understand why you keep posting on it.

Ok, I'll sod off, carry on with your hate-fest if it makes you feel good/clever/big or whatever, I don't want you all hammering on my door with your home made gallows.

Hold on, he was driving a Maclaren! don’t they do prams & other kiddie stuff? Think we ought to ask why he wasn’t using the booster cushion already!

He was in merc

He was in merc

(check out EXACTLY what car he was in):hihi:

"The three-car collision on 2 May 2005 at Ringinglow Road, Sheffield, involved Hamed's £300,000 McLaren-Mercedes. "

aye alright then. Merc bodywork though.

I'm just being pedantic. Or picky. It's up to you.

Naseem has damn near knocked me off my bike on 2 occasions when cycling at the other end of Whitely Woods. He drives like a lunatic and has a (deserved) reputation for it.

Ok, I'll sod off, carry on with your hate-fest if it makes you feel good/clever/big or whatever, I don't want you all hammering on my door with your home made gallows.

You might as well as you seem to be a minority of one.

LOL - yeah thats what it is.

The internet is not "in public" people say stuff on here they would never dare say to the persons face (whoever it is), or in a pub full of people etc.

The only reason some people may not be as honest spoken and tell people exactly what they think face to face, is because some people don't have the intelligence it takes to listen to someones opinion, take it on board, and deal with it in a mature fashion, they'd rather just drag their knuckles off the floor and punch them in the face.

Theres the politeness factor also, which tends to disapear on the Internet, which IMO makes for much more substantial debate.

Personally i've never had a problem with telling anyone what I think face to face, as I don't tend to have anything to say to the type of person who couldn't listen.

Edited to add: Oh, My Naz claim to fame, I once stood next to him on The Moor as our kids were in the same carriage on the merry go round ~ I hope he gets the same treatment as anyone else would commiting the same crime.

Doesnt Nas punch people for a living.............

Maybe a good whack would sort him out