Quad bikes in S7

Has anyone passed the registration to the police?

I take it you are now ok with police persecuting these harmless quad riders?

i doubt that very much as most of those moaning only moan on internet and never take any real action

i doubt that very much as most of those moaning only moan on internet and never take any real action

Not quite - I "moaned" last year to 101 when I saw one of them mount the pavement on Nether Edge Road and later laughed when I saw the vehicle get impounded.

The drivers are clearly socially inadequate and trying to make up for some shortfallings in their lives. Small genitalia I wonder? Or having to live by their parents' rules because they aren't allowed to leave home and stand on their own two feet and prove themselves as adults?

Well, good news!

One of them has gone and got himself a two wheeler. And is ragging it up Abbeydale and Queens road darting between cars, playing "chicken" with oncoming vehicles, and is wearing denim and a short sleeved T-shirt, with no helmet

Now it's not what I "hope". I "hope" he will wake up and miraculously become a considerate person, get some safety gear and ride legally to a track whereupon he can get proper training and really get the thrill of handling a motorcycle at speed.

Sadly that's not likely to happen and unfortunately some poor NHS nurse is going to have to painstakingly cut out threads of denim grafted into his legs, and pick out the little pieces of gravel from his arms and face. I'd rather it be the first option but that choice is his

Either way it's one rider we'll soon have a bit of peace from

Well, good news!

One of them has gone and got himself a two wheeler. And is ragging it up Abbeydale and Queens road darting between cars, playing "chicken" with oncoming vehicles, and is wearing denim and a short sleeved T-shirt, with no helmet

Now it's not what I "hope". I "hope" he will wake up and miraculously become a considerate person, get some safety gear and ride legally to a track whereupon he can get proper training and really get the thrill of handling a motorcycle at speed.

Sadly that's not likely to happen and unfortunately some poor NHS nurse is going to have to painstakingly cut out threads of denim grafted into his legs, and pick out the little pieces of gravel from his arms and face. I'd rather it be the first option but that choice is his

Either way it's one rider we'll soon have a bit of peace from

Thats good news in my eyes, lets see how long before he comes a cropper and gets hurt :hihi:

I have seen a quadbike tonight on Glenorchy Road going very fast

That'll be because Police were around Empire Road tonight.

So they just go a few streets away

I've seen a bloke (age about 30) bombing around at high speed, on pavements, through red lights, on a smaller sized motor bike. No plates, no helmet. This was yesterday.