Party Venues/function rooms to Hire Megathread

bashy

Hi

Try Millenium Hall (ex Polish Club) on Ecclesall Road. They have decent large commercial kitchen and a mixture of rooms/ ante-rooms etc which can be interconnecting. There's a large hall which is technically fit for dancing, or eating, with a bar in situ and another connected larger bar area (sep bar). Also meeting rooms upstairs, plus Eccy Rd atmosphere. Lots of options there. We brought in our own chefs for an event some time ago so can't see why things would have changed. Bookings are bookings. And no I don't have a connection.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi, my family are holding a charity event on 3rd of March 2018 for new start charity at whythenshawe hospital in Manchester due to saving my mum's life earlier this year and now wanting to give back and we are looking for a venue the hosts are based at s20 so ideally wanting this side of town but will consider most places and to hold between 100-120 people and also kust allow own catering and dj

any recommendations would be great thanks

I am looking for either a small function room or an area in a pub which we can section off that is free of charge?

Ideally looking for somewhere in the S5, S6 or S35 area

Its my hubby's birthday - not a big birthday but an excuse to gather friends and family together and have a few drinks, we are expecting around 60 guests so don't need a hughe space.

We do have children so the venue needs to be child friendly and allow children in until closing.

No need for DJ, will potentially do our own small buffet if possible

Thank you x

Laycocks club on archer road have a function room for hire.You can use your own Dj and caterers.call the club on 0114 2369104 or 07709297680.

---------- Post added 29-12-2017 at 18:19 ----------

hi, my family are holding a charity event on 3rd of March 2018 for new start charity at whythenshawe hospital in Manchester due to saving my mum's life earlier this year and now wanting to give back and we are looking for a venue the hosts are based at s20 so ideally wanting this side of town but will consider most places and to hold between 100-120 people and also kust allow own catering and dj

any recommendations would be great thanks

Hi. Laycocks club on archer rd may suit your needs. Give the club a call on 0114 2369104. Or if out of opening hours call 07709297680 and speak to the secretary. Hope that helps.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...