Moonshine Lane Blocked Off (25/3/06)

I don't know what has happened, but i have just been informed by my daughter that the police have blocked off Moonshine Lane towards the library. Fire engines and ambulance in attendance.

Hope that whatever has happened that no one has been hurt.

Its not Southey Green Road thats closed off, Its Moonshine Lane

Sorry about that, she,s not much good with street names.

Mods can you change the title please.

It was a car crash.

As i said before hope no one was hurt.

Crikey. What's happening around here lately, with all these accidents etc. It just seems to be all happening at once. Let's just hope nothing else happens

Markdp yea I thought that too. My dad told me there was a car smash outside his house on Southey green road I think thursday. Not the one where the lad got killed. I looked in Sheffield Star and on here but did not see anything about it.

Markdp yea I thought that too. My dad told me there was a car smash outside his house on Southey green road I think thursday. Not the one where the lad got killed. I looked in Sheffield Star and on here but did not see anything about it.

I saw a minor crash on Southey Green Road, near the doctors at around 4PM, was a blue Ford Focus that I saw, but apperantly there was a different one too, near the same spot earlier on the same day.