Black Cat Darnall-can anyone take to a vet?*sorted*

Anyone missing Big black cat no collar Darnall

---------- Post added 01-12-2014 at 20:08 ----------

Well its back seems to vanish if it rains not that i can blame it lol.

Still here anyone collect it getting thin needs help been around for about 6 week now.

Anyone got any unwanted food can drop off anything.

Still here anyone collect it getting thin needs help been around for about 6 week now.

Anyone got any unwanted food can drop off anything.

Thought that someone was taking it to the vet?

Thought that someone was taking it to the vet?
Not heard a thing

Is it tame Terminator?

Poor thing -sin't there any shelter around, is he catchable so you can see if he's neutered/microchipped?

In this weather - nothing should be outside bless them.

Is it tame Terminator?

Poor thing -sin't there any shelter around, is he catchable so you can see if he's neutered/microchipped?

In this weather - nothing should be outside bless them.

Tame enough full of tics got sores needs a vet . Im keeping it away as ferrets go round garden.Seems to know its restricted to bottom of garden.Easy to catch sheds full totally and spraying in other one so it cant go in there.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r180/terminator_020/cat_zpsf704eac4.jpg

Edited by terminator

Does this cat by any chance have a rip/split in the top of his right ear? I lost my cat six months ago although I'm nowhere near Darnall but you never know

If it's injured/needs to see a vet phone RSPCA 0300 1234 999, not sure how staffed we are at the moment, but if you can't take it to a vet yourself, ring them, and they will collect at some point. Hope that helps. xx

Does this cat by any chance have a rip/split in the top of his right ear? I lost my cat six months ago although I'm nowhere near Darnall but you never know

not that I have noticed but will check will be back about 6 for left over cat food ferrets leave.And a warm when I burn rubbish.Just out of interest what was its name.

Zorgan

Thank you x

ok been today as well but had 1 of ferrets out so told it to do one.Never far away though can here it in distance a lot.Looks like its trying its luck going door to door but not getting much luck lol.

Who is your local vet Terminator. Do you have a basket you could take it up to the vets and get treatment? I bet its un castrated, mating everything in the surrounding area, being ripped to pieces or ripping other cats to pieces during mating season, and feeling downright horrendous.

If its an old un-neutered tom, and god forbid full of Ticks, it could potentially be a carrier of FIV which is a contagious disease. If you can get it to a vets as Purplepeke says above, which is needs to go asap - let me know which one it is and either we or the RSPCA will sort the initial bill out for tests with the poor poor thing.

Maybe Moonbird could get it to one of the vets with you if you can't is she local?

Can you catch and someone get it to the vets?

please email us on [email protected] and let us know whats happening would you - can't bear to think of it in such a state when its feeling terrible as well as freezing.