How long until Cannabis is legal in the UK?

I think Snapshot has made the erroneous assumption that Cyclone was referring specifically and only, legalisation as way of reducing the victimless crimes of drug use/posession, rather than reducing the much more serious property crime, committed against victims, to support stimulant/depressant habits.

Edited by Phanerothyme

Have you ever met a cannabis user. " Doh, my brain hurts". They look like someone out of one of those old zombie videos.

You mean Michael Phelps, Barack Obama and Richard Branson?

What a bunch of losers they are eh?

I think, however, you may be confusing Cannabis users with Television users.

I think Snapshot has made the erroneous assumption that Cyclone was referring specifically and only, legalisation as way of reducing the victimless crimes of drug use/posession, rather than reducing the much more serious property crime, committed against victims, to support stimulant/depressant habits.

He couldn't be bothered to explain any further though, typical pointless posting of a single probably sarcastic comment.

That's what passes for debate on many threads now.

You mean Michael Phelps, Barack Obama and Richard Branson?

What a bunch of losers they are eh?

I think, however, you may be confusing Cannabis users with Television users.

I think those examples are few and far between. They probably had a puff at some stage and like me and many others thought, no, not for me. ( not that I place myself in their bracket).

I deal with a great many cannabis users. One thing I notice is the smell of cannabis. Users do not realise how bad they smell.

Successful members of society who are daily users of cannabis users are few and far between.