Crimicar Lane murder

Not at all. Do you think Lee Rigby's killers were mentally stable?

I think that anyone who can deliberately take another life has some form of mental impairment.

Yes they were, the courts also agreed.

Simple fact, she was mentaly ill and classified as such. Your posts clearly show you have no knowledge of mental illness at all, shown simply by you claiming

'she viciously murdered her mother because she was stressed about a hair appointment' - she suffers from a server mental illness.

even worse it shows that you cant even understand a simply news story that doesnt really say that.

Edited by damageandy

Yes they were, the courts also agreed.

Simple fact, she was mentaly ill and classified as such. Your posts clearly show you have no knowledge of mental illness at all, shown simply by you claiming

'she viciously murdered her mother because she was stressed about a hair appointment' - she suffers from a server mental illness.

even worse it shows that you cant even understand a simply news story that doesnt really say that.

Depression is not considered a severe mental illness.

Depression is not considered a severe mental illness.

Where did i say that it was or wasnt??? oh yeah i didnt.

The article about her sentencing mentions a few disorders, and clearly states her mental health condition.

I think the medical experts for the case know a little more than you do - and have sentenced appropriatly.