Crimicar Lane murder

"Judge Julian Goose QC sentenced her to a hospital order and a restriction order under the Mental Health Act for the protection of the public"

Never heard anything so ridiculous in my life. The public arent in any danger here!

She viciously murdered her mother because she was stressed!

If she can kill her mum she can kill anyone, sad scenario but I hope this vile person dies inside this secure hospital. Vile creature.

I have every sympathy for mental health, but murder is murder.

She viciously murdered her mother because she was stressed!

If she can kill her mum she can kill anyone, sad scenario but I hope this vile person dies inside this secure hospital. Vile creature.

I have every sympathy for mental health, but murder is murder.

Oh behave, do you seriously think she would go on a killing rampage? Its quite clearly what happened here, she isnt a danger to anyone.

Oh behave, do you seriously think she would go on a killing rampage? Its quite clearly what happened here, she isnt a danger to anyone.

So any murderer who you don't think likely to go on a killing rampage should be allowed to get off scott free?

She was stressed about a hair appointment and murdered someone. I wouldn't want to sit next to her on a bus, what if she had a doctors appointment coming up.

It was a vicious, sustained attack. 30 blows to the head, 30!!

I couldn't sort of understand if, in a quick lapse of concentration, she delivered one blow to the head, but 30? If this had been an immigrant who landed 30 blows to the head of an old lady on west street because they were depressed, would you be so quick to forgive.

Matricide most be the most vile of crimes, I would have her in prison, locked up at least 23 hours of the day. I think this woman is worse than the Lee Rigby killers. I can't believe some people are defending her.

So any murderer who you don't think likely to go on a killing rampage should be allowed to get off scott free?

She was stressed about a hair appointment and murdered someone. I wouldn't want to sit next to her on a bus, what if she had a doctors appointment coming up.

It was a vicious, sustained attack. 30 blows to the head, 30!!

I couldn't sort of understand if, in a quick lapse of concentration, she delivered one blow to the head, but 30? If this had been an immigrant who landed 30 blows to the head of an old lady on west street because they were depressed, would you be so quick to forgive.

Matricide most be the most vile of crimes, I would have her in prison, locked up at least 23 hours of the day. I think this woman is worse than the Lee Rigby killers. I can't believe some people are defending her.

Why is she worse than the Lee Rigby killers?

Why is she worse than the Lee Rigby killers?

1) I believe that killing a defenseless older woman is worse than killing a young man.

2) I understand (though do not share) Lee Rigby's killers point of view, that a soldier was a legitimate target in response to pan-western foreign policy aggression. I do not understand killing your mum because you are stressed.

3) I believe that killing your mother is worse than killing a stranger.

---------- Post added 17-12-2014 at 15:39 ----------

Worse than the Rigby killers? Just seen that bit. What a ridiculous statement.

Why? See my points above.

I do not understand killing your mum because you are stressed.

Obviously none of us know the full story. I can easily see how someone caring for someone can reach a certain point where they see this as the answer. Its all very sad and she never set out to murder someone, like the Rigby killers did, so its an utterly ridiculous suggestion to state its worse.

1) I believe that killing a defenseless older woman is worse than killing a young man.

2) I understand (though do not share) Lee Rigby's killers point of view, that a soldier was a legitimate target in response to pan-western foreign policy aggression. I do not understand killing your mum because you are stressed.

3) I believe that killing your mother is worse than killing a stranger.

---------- Post added 17-12-2014 at 15:39 ----------

Why? See my points above.

1) Thats a strange thing to say.

2) Lee wasnt on combat duties. He was as innocent as that old lady and just as vulnerable as his death proved

3) Killing is wrong, period.