Just a thankyou

Just to say Thankyou to the lady in the dark coloured car on Hutcliffe wood Road tonight. My stupid dog slipped its collar and did a runner and while I am at the crem gates the dog is down by the Co op. She saw it as she passed and put 2 and 2 together when she saw me. She stopped and gave me a lift back up Abbey Lane and to where the dog was trotting home. Never got her details and did not say a proper thanks. If she mentions it to anyone or she is on here I am very grateful. A kind act on a wet and rainy night. A tighter collar is the order of the day. Thanks again

We regularly read and hear negative things, but every now and again you do get positive stories like this.

About a month ago my mum was going for a walk up Grenoside and took a tumble. She suffers from osteoporosis and was worried she may have broken something. 3 people immediately rushed to her aid and one young woman gave her a lift back home in the car.

It's good to know there are still plenty of people out there looking out for others.

Regards

Doom

That's a nice story Bluebottle :). I'm glad you found your dog safe and sound.

May I recommend that you use a harness instead of a collar when walking him :)

Netherlands Boarding and Rescue Kennels- 'Giving Local Dogs A Chance' http://www.netherlandsdogrescue.co.uk

Mill House Animal Sanctuary- 'For The Neglected We Care' http://www.animalsheltersheffield.co.uk